10. Revenge

Yoongis pov

"...i promise I won't be a bother" Jimin said to yoongi. He felt his heart beat quickly.

How can I convince him that he could never bother me?

Before yoongi could respond he heard a door bell .

"There early" Jimin squealed cutely then kissed yoongi on the cheek. Yoongi chuckled and went back to his paper work.

He figured he would work for another hour or two then order the boys some food.

"W-what are you doing here!?" Yoongi heard Jimin ask. His voice shook with fear.

Something is up

Yoongi quickly got up and ran down stairs. He went up to the door to see Myung. He had his hand tightly gripped around Jimins wrist.

"You!" The man growled. "How dare you take my boyfriend from me! Jimin were leaving!"

Yoongi pushed Myung hard enough for him to loose grip of jimin. Yoongi then gently moved Jimin behind him and wrapped his fingers around his. Squeezing his hand slightly to comfort him.

"I suggest you get off my property." Yoongi said calmly.

"Not till I get Jimin back, he belongs to me dipshit" Myung said angry.

"Jimin isn't a toy. You can't "own" him. Your relationship is over. Get over it and leave." Yoongi was using every ounce of energy in his body to keep him from fucking this dude up.

"Jimin you left me for him!? It's probably for money. I knew you were a cheating gold digger. I should have kept a better eye on you.." yoongi interrupted him.

"It's not any of you business what me and Jimin relationship is. This is the last time I'm going to say this. Leave."

"This isn't over" Myung threatened

After he left yoongi closed the door and turned around. His heart sank when he noticed how terrified Jimin looks. His hand was still attached to the shaking boy. He gently pulled him into a hug and picked him up.

Yoongi carried Jimin upstairs to his room and sat in the bed. He cuddled him and patted his back trying to calm Him down.

"Jiminie, I'm so sorry he did that. I had no idea he knew where I lived" yoongi whispered in his ear.

"I-it isn't your f-ault" Jimin whimpered as he quietly sobbed.

20 minutes have passed. It was about to be 7. Jimin had calmed down and yoongi continued rub his back and cuddle with him.

A few minutes later the bell rang. Before he let Jimin out of his lap he sat him up and put his hands on his face.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go freshen up ? I can let in your friends"

"Y-yea t-thank you hyung" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi wished Jimins friends didn't come over. At least not right now. Even though he wished the boy wasn't so scared and upset, he greatly enjoyed cuddling with him. The lack of warmth when jimin got up made yoongi a little sad.

He brushed off this feeling and got up. The door bell rang again so he quickly headed to the door and opened it. Seeing one tall boy with big lips similar to Jimins and another shorter boy with pretty light brown eyes.(yoongi isn't feenin for them I am, he is loyal to jimin)

"Hello" he greeted them with a small smile.

Both of them looked shocked.

"My name is Yoongi, nice to meet you" He held out my hand for them to hoping to release them from there shocked daze.

The talked boy reached back first

"Hello , I'm Seok Jin, you can just call me Jin hyung tho" he said confidently.

Yoongi chuckled "how can you be sure your older than me?" He asked

"Don't question your hyung" jin said "this is Tae by the way."

"H-hi hyung" Tae said nervously

"Hello, why don't you come in, Jimin will be down any moment"

Yoongi led them inside. They clearly weren't informed about Jimins current situation. Yoongi wondered how much jimin would tell them.

They didn't seem like they couldn't be trusted.

They walked into the dining room and sat down at the large table.

"Would you guys like something to drink? I've got just about every bottled liquid known to man in my fridge" yoongi chuckled.

"No thanks, we're good. Where jimin?" The boy named Jin asked.

"Impatient aren't we Jin" yoongi said in a flat tone.

"Jin HYUNG mister" Jin growched back.

Before yoongi could reply jimin appeared at the stairs.

"Hey guys" he said min a small sweet tone. Yoongi could see how hard jimin was trying to seem happy.

He could see right through him though.

"Jiminie, I'll order you guys some pizza and dessert, pls let me know if you need anything ok?" Yoongi said.

Jimin looked up at yoongi and his face turn red "sure hyung, thanks"

Cute

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Yoongi called out before letting out a sigh.

He would much rather be hanging out with jimin alone right now. But he understood that jimin needed time with his friends.

HEYYYYY I hope you liked this chapter. Next one will be coming some time between now and Monday 💓 I purple you