OUAT

Now I've started to rewatch ouat. I was a big fan when it was still going on so I remembered quite a lot.

Anyways I was looking around Wattpad and realized there are not really any Henry x Male fics.

Now before come at me with the whole he's straight and has a kid with a Cinderella.

What I would say is ha, it's fanfic do you think it has to be with most of the cannon in the show no. And I'm a transguy and a minor who has no life so I can imagine what I want.

So yeah I would like to introduce my Oc and putting a spin on a classic fairy tale character. Christopher Robbin, So Chris would be around 12-16, he would also be introduced around late season 3. Chris is also part of Robbin hood's merry men. He would have an older brother figure who would be Jack frost (I was thinking more of the jack frost from the rise of the guardians), who left him to try and figure out who he was in the past after getting revived. He lost his parents at a young age around when he met Jack and he and Jack were like brothers for years before Jack left. 

Also, Chris would have magic and he used to be like a villain after Jack left him, he started a life as a thief, and when people got in his way he would turn them into stuffed animals. But when he met robbin, robbin became like a father to him and showed him that not everyone would leave him. 

Sorry if this doesn't make that much sense it's late from where I am and I just came up with this a bit ago and thought I'd share it. 

Anyways have a nice day :)))))