What Happened, Kaizo?

Hell. 

If you had to describe Maskmana's training in one word, then the word 'hell' will be the most apt word for it.

And they thought that Tarung was going hard on them.... If you compare Tarung and Maskmana, then Tarung was literally the nicest trainer ever. All Tarung asked them to do was train regularly for a few hours each day. That's all. But Maskmana here, clearly had other plans.

Their very first task was to fight Ramenman individually, so that Maskmana can observe them and note the areas that they were weak in. Ramenman's name and personality might be funny, but his fighting skills are definitely not. Yaya and Ying barely lasted 8 minutes each against him. And Gopal, he was out of the battle in a blink of an eye. Fang and Boboiboy managed to fight him for a good 20 minutes before Amato announced their respective battles as a draw.

And the worst part was, they couldn't even judge what was going inside Maskmana's head after their match with Ramenman. All they could see was a metallic mask peering into their souls. Gosh... It was very intimidating. They could even feel their heart thundering in fear whenever Maskmana looked in their direction.

Most importantly, that guy haven't even uttered a word till now. All the talking and commands were given by Amato.

They was pretty much worn out after the match with Ramenman and they hoped that it was all for today. Ramenman, or Captain Aiden if you would prefer, had bet them up mercilessly. But no, they immediately had to fight a bunch of square shaped, huge, flying robots, which for some reason, appeared to be very pissed at them. After demolishing a good 40 such robots together, they wanted nothing but a good sleep.

And then came the arguably most nerve-wreaking part of their lives. Maskmana's analysis of their team. They did not know what was more terrifying to hear.... Maskmana's spine chilling voice or his analysis of the team.

Yaya and Ying has to work on their defense and offense respectively. They worked good as a duo, but they will be taken out in no time if they fought alone.

Fang had to improve his close, hand to hand combat skill, He was good with long range attacks but he had to work more on his fusion forms and short range attacks. 

Boboiboy, on the other hand, was pretty much good at everything. But he does have to build up some stamina and endurance. Infact, everyone had to. They get worn out very easily.

And Gopal was another story. Maskmana said Gopal seemed to come up with creative battle ideas during tough fights. He asked Gopal whether he was interested to work behind the screens during a mission. Similar to what KokoCi does now. Gopal ofcourse, said yes.

Overall, they liked to believe that Maskmana was pleased with their performance. 

"Is that everything for today, Admiral?" Boboiboy asked looking at Maskmana, who looked back at him like he just told a bland joke.

"The training hasn't even started yet, Cadet. Don't tell me that you and your team are tired already." Maskmana replied, in a monotone voice.

"What!?!" Boboiboy and his friends gasped together in unison.

"What?" Maskmana asked back.

"Nothing Admiral. Nothing at all." They answered again awkwardly and Maskmana gave a satisfied nod.

"So first of all... We want you to run 30 laps around this training arena. No powers." Amato announced loudly, earning collective groans from the team.

"THIRTY LAPS!?!?" Gopal shouted, bewildered.

"Yup. It's just 15 kms. No big deal." Amato confirmed with a cheeky smile. The others gaped at him.

"Are you serious, Admiral?" Ying asked, hoping that he would say that he was joking.