Chapter 3:walking around

As the COD went to Almond and Walnut cookie's apartment, Red Velvet was stuck in his head. Remembering all the member of him and Licorice cookie. Most of them were the times when he was alone with him, and some on them was him and Licorice talking about common topics. Most were the animals they had as Allies and teams. Red Velvet misses the cookie dearly and mostly.
As the cookies got to the apartment, Walnut took PM's hand and went to her room. Meanwhile the older ones are talking with Almond.

Almond cookie:so tell me, what brings you to this kingdom?

Dark choco:well.....

Pomegranate cookie:we're for someone in this kingdom. Let's just say...

Red velvet:cloud gray skin, long rope like hair and is a theater person as well.

Almond cookie:hmm, inserting. Maybe check the theater if they're that kind of person and maybe check all the public places.

Dark choco:thank you

Red Velvet:we'll check at those places tomorrow.

As Almond went to bed he told them one more time.

Almond:remember, you break it you buy it. Make a mess, clean the mess.

The COD:*nods*

Finally the COD (-Pm) was finally alone. As Dark choco sigh to himself he began to speak.

Dark choco:Alrighty gang, we still have a 2 weeks since Dark enchantress gone to see someone.

Pomegranate:lucky person.

Red Velvet:meaning that we're still trying to find licorice. We could check the theater again but we don't wanna get suspicious....

Pomegranate:so we still keep these disguises on till we find him.

Dark choco:and keep a low cover.

Meanwhile with PM cookie and Walnut

Pm Cookie:and this is my farther figure. I love him so much but the others didn't gave him enough respect.

Walnut:wow your dad sound great. He almost looks like that magician we saw.

Pm Cookie:yeah....he does... maybe he's related to him.

Walnut:maybe, we'll have to look tomorrow.

Pm Cookie:yeah. Oh! I have a present

Walnut:what is it?

Pm Cookie:here's a shroomie that's red and white.

Walnut:hmm... thank you I shall keep it.

PM cookie:yaaayy

The next morning

As the COD woke up and got ready, they were greeted by Walnut and Almond.  They got out of the apartment and they split.

Chiffon was on a leash sniffing out the scent as he got free and ran too fast. The gang was running fast, trying to keep up with the cake hound. As they finally stopped, Chiffon was picked up by some cookie.

?¿?:oh dear me. We meet again I see.

It was the magician from last night. Bitter sweet L.cookie. The red and black robes of his hair flew through the wind as the cake hound licked his (face) cheeks.