chapter 4. kidnap ń robbery

Now in the night, it was calm, quiet, peaceful. The COD was hopeless. Licorice was no where to be found. Nothing but a missing cookie.
Red velvet looked down and sulk. His long lost friend ń crush. Forever gone, only the memories in his mind.
Then an alarm went off and the cops were going to a manor. It was no other than the blue cheese manor, to be exact. The COD ran to the crime scene and saw the gates open. Strange.....
As they went up to the front doors....they were opened. They saw almond cookie with walnut (of course) so the ran towards them.

Dark choco:what in the pure vanilla happened?!

Almond:it seems to be a robbery but I don't see the residents of this house here so could be kidnapped as well.

Pm Cookie:oh nuuuu

Walnut:wait.... I hear something!

As walnut walk to the nose she heard, the others followed.
As they came to a stop, it was in a huge closet.
Walnut open the doors and yet
Timber!
A cookie fell down but....
Wait a minute...

The cookie was taller....

Walnut quickly untied the cookie and got the bandana off of their mouth.

Walnut:are you okay sir? Or madame?

?¿?:oh dear me, I was stuck in that closet for hours, thank you little miss detective

As the cookie stands up, the other eyes widen. The cookie was reached the ceiling, they were almost tall as the castle.

Almond:who are you and what's your relationship with the two residents that lives here.

?¿?:I am liougefort and I'm liougefort half brother. I was told to come here but I been knock out.

Almond:I see

Walnut:what did they steal?

Liougefort:idk, I only arrived when they were done with the stealing. I'm so sorry.

Liougefort looked behind the detectives and saw the COD.

Liougefort:and who are you 4?

Dark choco:my name is.... white choco cookie....

Pomegranate:I'm thorn berry cookie..

Red velvet:call me dark cherry cookie...

Pm Cookie:I'm forest fluff cookie. Hehe your so tall!

Liougefort:mmhhmm, thank you...

Pm Cookie:can I have a gummy piggy back ride?

Liougefort:oh! Of course

Walnut:I want one too!

The two children hop on and the were almost to the ceiling their just on Liougefort shoulders cause of reasons.
Then thunder was heard outside.

Liougefort:guess y'all need shelter. Your welcome to stay here, but no breaking anything. They're full of value. But detectives go ahead and search for clues.

They agreed and so let the night begin.

End of part

Hey guys it's meh, the author. Just wanted to say sorry for the long time of publishing this. I have other stories so if your a writer as well, then you know the feeling but to make it up here's Liougefort!👇🏻

 I have other stories so if your a writer as well, then you know the feeling but to make it up here's Liougefort!👇🏻

Hope y'all love them.

Bai Bai

Words:465