head canons!

Heyo!
Still writing Chap 5 due to my busy irl stuff and lacking ideas, I decided to make some head canons.
So you know the characters.

Licorice cookie:
They/him
Bisexual 💕💜💙
He may not be Trans (even I love that) he still acts very feminist when it comes to showtimes.
Does love cats, that includes Lord Crumbles III and Bat Cat.
Sometimes while alone in the mansion he summons his little servants and puts them in butler like outfits just for fun or cause of the mansion idea.
He may know espresso but maybe not know latte.
Known Roguefort since he went to acting/dance school. The two were close.

Roguefort cookie:

He/him

Gay❤🧡💛💚💙💜

He was rise in a wealthy family but also been influenced of stealing because of his father.
He had Lord Crumbles III since he was a kitten. He enjoy the circus, well more like he enjoy the airel dancers and acrobats, since he was little and wanted to be that movable and flexible. That's how he became good at running from the cops. 
Has a little crush on Almond.

Red velvet:

Still doesn't know his sexuality
|●
    €
|●

He sees pastry as a sister and understands her.
Always brings Chiffon where he goes so he won't feel lonely.
(Awww)
He feels attracted to boys mostly... but still doesn't know.

Yee

Dark choco cookie

Kinda pans.

Daddy issues boi

He still loves his dad but doesn't want to come near him. Sometimes he wants to throw away the sword but sometimes felt it fits him of who he is, a villain.

Ever since he met custard cookie, he felt he should protect the little cookie. The pats on the back made him remember the old days.

(Probably gonna put him in a relationship with the main ship red x lico, tell if I should)

Pomegranate cookie

Lesbain
(Cause yes)

She feels a little guilty of licorice disappearance but keeps the poker face.
Has a body pillow of Dark enchantress cookie.
Let's poison Mushroom do her hair sometimes, even strawberry crepe.

Loves warm raspberry tea.

And now

Poison Mushroom cookie

(Drug bug)

Has no idea about sexuality

Slow but a cutie pie.
Innocent but doesn't know about the dark or light side.
Mostly sleepy because he stays up all night from 12 to 3 am. He often plays with strawberry crepe.
Always sees licorice as a brother or father figure.
Also sometimes wear a bread roll hats because he wants to and he likes bread rolls as much as shroomies.

Maybe in the future
Pure vanilla x Dark cocoa cookie

Cream puff x Walnut

And maybe another "fusion"

Anyway that's all for now.
Bai Bai