chapter 6.a new cookie, new actor

As morning rise, breakfast was already cooking by yours truly, Liougefort.

As Walnut and Poison mushroom was the first to wake up, they followed the scent and saw the tall cookie crouching and putting breakfast on plates. Soon they noticed the little ones.

Liougefort:ah, good morning you two. Care for some jam eggs with some pancakes?

P.M. cookie:yeaa, but it needs shroomies.

Walnut:what no it doesn't. But anyways yes we will like some breakfast plz.

Liougefort:mmm, okay just go sit at the table.

As the two cookies sat in the choco rolls chairs, the adults (and maybe teens) join them as well. Then the main detective started to speak.

Almond cookie:so.... Liougefort was it?

Liougefort:yes?

Almond cookie:I noticed that you have the same clothing as Rougefort and Bitter Sweet L.  Cookie.

Liougefort:well like I said, I'm Rougefort's half brother. But for Bitter sweet L. I'm a dear friend of his. We went to the school together. 

Almond:ah, I see.

Liougefort:anyways, I have work to attend to. So please with all do respect, I'm sure some of you cookies have another places to go to. But I'll happily give you a ticket to my up coming show case.

The other cookies didn't question it and walk out of the blue cheese manor. 

As the tall cookie stroll around the kingdom's grounds. Some cookies will look up to him and whisper into one qnd another's ear(holes).
As he made it to the theater. He went to the backdoor and enter there (don't question how he got in there)
and call the cast.
There was a new set of cast.
Some were familiar with eachother some were not.

The cast:

Lilac cookie

Hydrangea cookie

CreamUnicorn cookie

Wildberry cookie

And last

Cream puff cookie (cause some oven fans might go crazy about theater cookies)

Liougefort:thank you for attending to this meeting dear friends. I'm sure you're asking on what role we're doing. Cream puff if you please

Cream puff:thank you, today we're doing Cookie and the choco beast. (I tried to make it the crk theme) I already selected roles. Hydrangea, your the protagonist.

Hydrangea cookie:alrighty.

Cream puff:Wildberry, your the beast.

Wildberry cookie:will do.

Cream puff:Unicorn, your the story narrorator.

Cream Unicorn cookie:okay!

Cream puff:Lilac your the antagonistic.

Lilac cookie:very well

Cream puff:And Liougefort your the puppeteer for the moving candy objects.

Liougefort:I'll try my best.

Hydrangea cookie:and you will be dear?

Cream puff:I'll be the witch in the end and beginning.

The agreed and they started to get to work.

And soon....

They'll split and become two again.

End of chapter.

Author's notes:

Heya guys, sorry for taking long but you know school has started and the ways it take but here are reasons why I choose this way the story will be heading to.

1.The theater theme.
Since this book is called stage love, I wanted to do more of the stages and show since there was only one chapter of of show.

2.For the characters I picked out and the new update of the Disney crossover. I rather use a old film like beauty and the beast since I loved the story line and yet Wildberry seems like the perfect best since his voice can be calm but also take a serious tone. I know crunchy chip cookie is good with wolf but I feel like it'll be better with wildberry.

3. Liougefort may not be an character acting but he will sing some songs but also speaking of songs, some them won't be in the movie but they add more emotion and more guid line. Just wanted to tell you.

And 4....
I like these characters.

And that's all, if you wanna put some theories or maybe put a question, you know what to do. Just comment and plz no hate.

Bai Bai