twenty-five

chapter twenty-five[ do it for bob ]

chapter twenty-five
[ do it for bob ]

the byers home was like a ghost town. it was quiet, full of sadness, fear. melissa hopper sits with will byers as he lays next to her, in whatever world he's in.

the death of bob really affected her.
it affected everyone.

hopper was now on the phone with someone, yelling at them about what happened at the lab, while the rest of the kids minus melissa sat around the table.

"they didn't believe you, did they?" dustin asked, the moment hopper hung up the phone.

"we'll see." hopper sighed.

"we'll see? we can't just sit here while those things are loose!" mike yelled.

"we stay here, and we wait for help." hopper ordered then he walked away, melissa watched as he walked and disappeared.

she sighed and glanced over at will. she sadly smiled and then got up, joining the others in the kitchen.

it was silent for a moment, no one wanting to say anything. mike got up and walked over to the brain teasers bob had left when he came over yesterday, "did you guys know that bob was the original founder of hawkins AV?"

"really?"

"yeah. he petitioned the school to start it and everything. then he had a fundraiser for equipment. mr. clarke learned everything from him. pretty awesome. right?" mike explained.

"yeah." the kids all said in unison.

"bob newby superhero." melissa blabbed out.

"we can't let him die in vain." mike stated, mel nodding in agreement.

"well what do you want to do mike?" dustin asked, irritated, "the chiefs right on this. we can't stop those demo-dogs on our own."

"demo-dogs?" max questioned.

"demogorgon, dogs. demo-dogs." dustin explained, "it's like a compound. it's like a play on words—

"okay."

"i mean, when it was just dart maybe......" dustin trailed off.

"but there's an army now." lucas finished.

"precisely."

"his army." mike mumbled.

"what do you mean?" steve asked.