• Important Information •

Warning, swearing.

Damn it's been a while since I've listened to that song.

Yes, one of these even though I still have 2 pending requests that I have to write on my requests book. (Requests closed for the time being)

Yes, welcome to my book that you're probably gonna regret ever reading because I ✨don't know what I'm doing✨

This is my first xreader IN A WHILE. But I remember I've always wanted to share my default look for Y/n. So, here you go.

(Art not mine, I used picrew)

Here's my default look for them

Here's just something to show their default orientations

Here's just something to show their default orientations. Though some aspects of this design (like the ears and probably eyebrows) are canon to the default design.

Of course, since you're the reader their design is up to you. Those are just my personal designs for them. Some things stay though, like the cloak and the earring.

Also, yes, I'll be using They/Them pronouns for Y/n. I want to be inclusive since I, for one, am tired of reading books that only use She/Her pronouns. Sure that's the writer's choice and I respect that, so respect my choice as well.

Also also, this is my first xreader in a LONG LONG WHILE. And I used She/Her pronouns for ALL of my past xreaders (on my old quotev acc). So if I accidentally use She/Her, pls inform me and I'll fix it. The same goes for grammar and spelling mistakes since English isn't my first language.

On usual xreaders, Y/n's personality is a freaking angel. Little perfect princess. Extroverted cat uwu love me. And some people, like myself, can't really relate to that. So, me being me, I'm gonna try my best to mimic my personality when it comes to Y/n in this story. Of course, not every aspect of my personality is here in them, but a huge chunk of it definitely is.

(I'll try my best to stay consistent with the personality)

Also, ps, none of this is really planned out. Ig I have a reason for WHY everyone is Yandere for Y/n despite them being absolutely unideal (bc a huge chunk of their personality is mine). But other than that, I'm just winging it. Which feels kinda nice since I've been planning a different book for a while, still am, and planning stuff is getting a little dull.

Now, onto the SMP and our beloved ✨BOUNDARIES✨

The Yanderes include:

George

Sapnap

Tubbo (PLATONIC)

Tommy (PLATONIC)

Fundy

Niki

Eret

Wilbur

Jack (PLATONIC)

Dream

Captain Puffy (PLATONIC/MOTHER)

Punz (PLATONIC)

Purpled (PLATONIC)

Karl

Philza (OVERPROTECTIVE FATHER)

Technoblade (PLATONIC)

Quackity

Ranboo (PLATONIC)

Schlatt will not be here and will only be mentioned by name since I don't think he's comfortable with fanfics? Idk but I'm not taking any chances. I'll try my best to only mention him by name but it'll be difficult since he's an important part of the lore. Also, does it count that he's in the story if he has a phone call with Y/n but doesn't show up physically?

Puffy explicitly stated that she's okay with xreaders as long as it's platonic. And it'll be weird if I write Phil as a romantic love interest :/

I think Technoblade is uncomfortable with shipping and idk if xreaders is in that category. But even if it isn't, I have a little something planned for him and I will not change him to be a romantic love interest. (My default design for Y/n has that earring/necklace for a reason)

I think Punz is also uncomfortable. Not sure, but again I'm not taking chances. And it'll be weird for me to write Jack as a romantic love interest. It's hard to imagine that, okay???

And, ofc, all the minors are platonic sibling relationships. If I unknowingly violate someone's boundaries, tell me pls and I'll change this or take it down if I have to.

Some of my headcanons will be in this. Mainly the sexuality headcanons, especially for the minors and Techno. But also backstory headcanons, and headcanons in general.

Regarding the three-life system, yeah no I don't do that shit. The first two lives will be near-death experiences and the last life will be... Uhhh... Death, obviously. If I decide to kill Y/n off, which I'm debating, you will know if they get two near-death experiences. Then... Bye-bye Y/n °v°

Also, no sexual shit in this >:/
I'm simply uncomfortable.
But some flirting will be here.

TWs will be at the start of the chapter, tell me if I miss anything.

Also, this is inspired, but since this is not pre-planned and probably gonna be very messy, I'm too nervous to @ the ppl I was inspired by. Just know that I'm inspired by a bunch of ppl.

Also, I almost forgot abt this:

Y/n - Your name
H/c - Hair color
H/l - Hair length
H/s - Hairstyle
S/c - Skin color
F/c - Favorite Color

Btw Y/n is 20 here-