A Fight to The Death

Sorry!!! School is getting in the way!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Silver POV -

I shivered as I felt something on my back going around my neck.

"Where am I?" I asked with a tone in my voice ignoring the snake as the boy leaned towards me. I shivered again as the snake was moving around my neck.
"Who are you?"

"My name is Neah Von Snake." he replied staring at me with lust of death.
He waved his hand causing the snake to get off me causing me to shiver again as it made its way off of me.

- Neah POV -

I leaned closer to the girl as she stiffened so I backed away with this feeling... a feeling of something unusual about her.

"And who might you be?" I asked politely trying to be a gentlemen.

"Silver." she replied with a tone in her voice.

- Silver POV -

I fell to the ground covering my head with urging pain as I a faint smell of blood surrounded him.

I punch the sharp, rock wall as I couldn't control myself any longer. I stopped myself as I gained control over my body again.

"I'm sorry, Neah." I apologized as I ran out of the cave.

- Neah POV -

'I didn't know she was a demon. I could see that she was no longer a girl but a monster.' I said to myself.

I cursed as I heard a scream. I ran after her out of the cave as the council was attacking her. I attacked one of them as I killed him.

As soon as they saw me, they started to attack me then they took me away.

- Silver POV -

I thought I was dead but then I saw Neah come out of the cave and attack the council.

"NEAH!!!" I yelled as I tried to chase after him but I was to weak. I regained my strength fast as I followed behind.

- Neah POV -

I woke up with chains around my arms and legs so I couldn't move. Then I was pushed to a platform made of cement causing my legs to bleed.

"I hereby declare Neah Von Snake guilty of murder!" The council yelled as the crowd gasped in shock, "Neah Von Snake should be executed!"

I closed my eyes trying to get this over with.

- Silver POV -

When I heard that Neah was going to be executed, I closed my eyes looking away as a tear escaped my right eye.

I came up with an idea that would probably get me killed but I had a crush on him once he saved me from getting killed and I won't let him get killed at all.

Once the council was about to slice his head off, I ran on stage blocking him as the ax went into my chest. I fell to my kneed coughing up blood as I used my right hand to hold me up and my left to cover the injury.

- Neah POV -

I looked up only to see Silver on her knees bleeding. Right before Silver fell to the ground, she pulled out the ax and cut the chains. My eyes filled itself with anger as I grabbed the ax and killed the council that had hurt Silver. I could fell chains wrap around my body as everyone in the crowd pulled the chains harder.

I closed my eyes to notice that the chains suddenly got loose and everything was silent. I opened my eyes as a girl that looked like Silver stood in front of me handing me two twin, double blades katanas. Her hair was black her out fit was purple and her eyes were violet.

"Neah. Take out the rest of the council. I'll handle the others." She said, "I'll need you to cover me."

We were running up the stairs as she stopped at the doorway with a gasp. Her hair returned to white and her outfit was normal. She was back to herself but her eyes were still violet.

- Silver POV -

I saw Kyane and I suddenly froze as he glared at me like he was going to kill me right on spot. Then he charged at me holding his sword out.