The Vision

-Neah POV-

I turned into my true form as she spread her wings and flew in the air with other dark Angels.

"I'll give you one last chance to be mine or else!" She shouted.

"I can't even if I wanted to. I owe my life to silver!" I shouted striking at her.

- Silver POV -

'Get up, Silver.' Scarlet demanded.

Scarlet was a voice in my head that told me things that were important and sometimes is a pain but some of the times, I couldn't move.

Everything was black. It was hard to breathe. I'm loosing my mind.

'Am I really going to die without seeing Neah? Is this really the end?' I asked myself.

I 'No. If you don't get up, it will be the end.'

'So I'm not dead. Then why is everything-' I asked but was cut off by scarlet.

'Black? Numb? I don't care just open your eyes.' Scarlet continued as I did what she said.

I found myself on a couch as Neah came out of a room with a towel on his head and he was dressed in a very fantasy masquerade suit. I looked down and saw myself in a beautiful masquerade gown with a mask in my lap.

"I was invited to a masquerade party so your coming with me." He replied plainly.

"So you undressed me?" I asked with a tone. Pervert. Was the one thing I thought.

"No. Anne did." He replied keeping a straight face.

"Wait. So you didn't kill Anne." I said surprised.

"Well, she promised not to attack us anymore and she is doing contracts to prove that she will be a big help to us." He explained as I let him slide.

When I got up, I fell back down grabbing my head seeing a vision.

- vision -

I went backstage at the masquerade with a boy there being yelled at.

A person with a mask on whipped him and he was bleeding out. He cried out but no one heard him because everyone was talking rather loudly.

I grabbed the whip while pulling out my two guns holding them.

I held them on both sides of the person's head while the boy rattled the chains.

- vision over -

"We have to hurry!" I yelled dashing out the door but my head hurt badly but I couldn't let an innocent boy die.

_____________________________________________

I hope you guys like this update!!! I am running out of ideas for this story so I'm open to any ideas!!!