My True Self

- Silver POV -

I thoughts was dead when I heard this clash sound. I looked up to notice Neah standing there protecting me.

- Kyane POV -

I was told to kill my own daughter when her "guard dog" got in the way.
I was surprised that he had protected her as her eyes filled with anger fell upon me.

"Neah. I'll take care of the others." Silver said as her voice was ins of weak.

So now I can deal with her "guard dog".

- Silver POV -

'Why!? Why is Kyane here!? I can't believe he is working for them!?' I yelled to myself.

- third person -

Neah was coming down the stairs when an explosion sound came from above.

"Neah. is he dead." I asked as I ran to him hugging him in a deep embrace. I looked up to see him nodding as a dripping wet substance fell from his shirt. I pulled away to notice it got on my hands. BLOOD!!!

"NEAH!!!" I yelled as he fell to the ground. I hovered over him as one tear had fell from my face. I would have never told him or let my gel longs show but I had liked him. I noticed I was a demon so maybe I could cure him...

- time skip -

I had dragged Neah out of the place and set him on a tree as something or someone flew right in front of me.

I looked around only to notice a girl with wings was on the ground being chased by something. She used me as a shield as as a huge man with black wings was trying to cut off her wings.

"What is goi...?" I was interpreted by the girl covering my mouth whispered in my ear.

"I'll help your friend if you save me." She said keeping her gaze on him.

Them I thought to myself if she was an angel or dark angel.

I went into my demon form so I would be able to take him on if he was to do anything fishy.

Then what I had predicted had happened. He set off an attack. I quickly doges it so I had used the forbidden dark magic. He backed of quickly as he let out a gasp when I had used dark magic.

"Maybe she is the one who is the legendary girl everyone was talking about." he said, "If this is your friend, I shall back of." Then he flew away leaving her be.

"Why was he after you anyway?" I asked as her eyes were filled with tears met my eyes.

"He is my father who has a friend. He made me swallow this thing so I would be stronger but it made my kingdom think I was the enemy so..." she said as she had started the heal Neah with her magic.

"So I saw you do the forbidden dark magic. is it true that your the legendary demon?" She asked as I stared at her.

"I guess you can say that but...... am I really a........ demon?" I asked softly that barely anyone can here me.

"Only demons can use dark magic." she replied,"oh!!! I forgot to introduce myself!!! My name is Anne."

"M-my name is S-Silver." I said as my shy side was returning.

Then I started to thing if she new Neah because whenever I look away, I could hear her mumble Neah's name.

"Do you know......Neah?" I asked in a gentle tone.

"We were child hood friends but you don't need to be so shy anymore..."she said as I could feel something a bit sharp slowly made its way into stomach. I fell to the ground as I let myself heal with my dark magic hoping she would think I was dead.

"Now! We could be together now since that stupid girl is gone." she said.

Neah had finally woke up when he noticed Anne.

"Silver!!!" Neah yelled as he rushed over to me.

"Neah." I whimpered softly.

"Do you really like her that much. then if you don't want to leave her then you should suffer the consequences." Anne said as I got up as I was in my demon form. Now, I was no longer Silver but a beast.

I started to call myself Dark when I was in my demon form and Silver when I was in my human form. My vision had start to blur when I heard a snap. I had noticed I was in a trap and Anne was draining my powers away.

"SILVER!!!!" Neah had cried out in anger yet sadness when I fell to the ground not moving.

"Neah!! You will be mine now that you are in the dark angel territory!!'"Anne said and that was the last thing I heard... But the last thing I saw was a huge snake that had the scales Neah did..... it looked familiar.... It was Neah's true form.........