Enter Bakugou

Izuku: We should get to work on collecting the Chaos Emeralds, they could come in handy!

Kyoka: Chaos What?!

Denki: Chaos Emeralds, They are gems that have the ability to turn thoughts into power.

Ochaco: Amazing... Imagine the Power you'd have...

Izuku: That's why we need to get them before Egghead does!

Kirishima: I know I have one in the Mystic Ruins, we should head there!

Izuku: All Right! Grab on! Let's Do it to it!

Izuku Runs at full speed, Breaking the Sound Barrier With Ease.

They arrive at the Master Emerald Shrine in Mystic Ruins...

Kirishima: It's right here!

Kirishima Reaches under the Shrine and pulls out a Red Chaos Emerald...

Kirishima: This will surely help us...

They hear a Mechanical Motor noise... Eggman is trying to steal the Master Emerald...

Kirishima: Eggman!

Eggman: Ah, if it isn't the little brats, you can try me all you want, but nothing will come of it!

Izuku: Heh, I gotta say Robuttnik, you're pretty stupid for attacking the emerald while it's guarded!

Eggman: Oh but that is where you are wrong! Bakugou! Handle these Pests!

Suddenly a Yellow-ish colored Hedgehog with long spikey quills jumps down and lands

Bakugou: So you're the bastards That the Doctor has mentioned, I'll deal with you extras!

Izuku: Bring it Sparky!

Bakugou: Chaos Control!

Bakugou teleports behind Izuku and kicks him!

Izuku: Ow!

Izuku: He Knows Chaos Control! But So Do I! CHAOS CONTROL!

Izuku and Bakugou Teleport around the area and continue to clash, almost evenly matched.

With Kirishima...

Kirishima: It is my duty to protect the Master Emerald While My Father is on his Conquest! So I refuse to Lose it to you!

HRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!

Kirishima Shatters the Master Emerald!

Eggman: This Strategy again! Mina!

An Echidna Girl lands on Eggmans Egg-o-matic...

Mina: y-Yeah?

Eggman: Go Chase after That Echidna! Gather up all of the Master Emerald

Mina: Fine...

Mina Glides off Towards Kirishima...

Back to Izuku, He's struggling against Bakugou

Bakugou: You got Cocky you stupid Villain! Just Remember! I'm Number 1!

Izuku: Denki! Go and try and look Around! I'll handle this Fake Hedgehog!

Denki: Kyoka? That was your name right? Follow Me! I'll need help!

Kyoka: But What about Izuku!

Denki: He'll be fine! Trust Me...

Kyoka: Fine!

They Run off!

Izuku: So you Think you know everything I'm going to do, Well That Won't Help you, because I think I know what you're going to do, Strange isn't it!? GRRRRRRR

Bakugou: GRRRRRRR!!!! It Doesn't Matter! You are a Helpless Green Baffoon in this world! It's Pointless to resist!

Ochaco: Leave Izuku alone!

Ochaco is running towards Bakugou!

Ochaco Punches Bakugou in the Side of the head, He Let's go of Izuku!

Bakugou: YOU! You're the Quirkless Bitch! But you got turned into the weird animal shit, huh?

Ochaco stands there petrified, yet determined...

Bakugou: Let me put you in your Place! 6 Feet Under!

Ochaco Prepares to block an attack! But it never comes

Izuku Blocked the attack, He looks viciously angry...

Izuku: You can hurt me all you want Faker! But Do NOT Hurt my Friends!

Izuku Starts to Spindash, Bakugou is preparing to react...

Izuku Shoots off and Slams into Bakugou, knocking him back!

Izuku Just keeps rapidky hitting Bakugou...

Bakugou: Damn you!

Bakugou finally gets a second to breathe, He uses this to use Chaos Control

Bakugou: Chaos Control!

He Disappears, Supposedly back to Eggmans Base, they still have the Red Chaos Emerald...

Ochaco: Izuku! Are you alright?!

Izuku: I'm good, you don't have to worry about me Cutie!

Ochaco Blushes so red that she could be mistaken for Knuckles...

Ochaco Just Hugs Izuku...

Ochaco: Good, let's keep it that way...

Izuku Blushes slightly...

Izuku: Heh... Thanks for saving me there...

Ochaco: O-Oh, you're welcome! I saw you were having trouble with him...

Izuku: Yeah... Thanks... You knew him though...

Ochaco: That Was Bakugou...

Izuku: Yeah I knew that part... was he the one... that bullied you?

Ochaco Freezes, before Nodding slightly...

Izuku: I see... Bastard...

Ochaco: Hey... don't worry... I'm okay, and besides, those Chaos Emerald won't be able to find themselves...

Izuku: Heheh... Right...

To Be Continued...