Cut

"JISUNG??"

Minho ran on to the soccer field, not caring about his friends confused looks or the looks of the other players.

Jisung was still on the ground, panting heavily.

Minho crouched down to where Jisung was laying, softly brushing his hair out of his face. "Jisung are you okay??" Can you look at me??" Worry laced his voice.

"I guess me and him both had the same idea." Jisung chuckled lightly, hand pressing on to his forehead.

Indeed, Jisung and a guy from the opposite team had jumped up at the same time to reach the ball with their heads, but instead of the ball that guys elbow landed right in Jisungs face and he had fallen down straight on to his back.

"JISUNG YOU'RE BLEEDING!" Finally Jisung had taken his hand away from his face, only to reveal a cut in his eyebrow that was bleeding heavily.

Luckily the medical staff that attended the game were by their side pretty fast, now telling Jisung to press a gauze on to his wound. "Don't worry, cuts on eyebrows bleed a lot, it's not as bad as it looks like."

"See Min, i'm fine."

Minho scoffed. "Yeah fine my ass, you're not playing anymore."

"Minnnn stopppp it's nothing it doesn't even hurt." He tried to crack a smile, but winced at the movement.

"Jisung you're out, get your wound taken care off, you did great." Jisungs coach shouted over to them, seeing that Jisung wasn't trying to leave the field. Only now Jisung slowly sat up with a pout, Minho helping him stand up. Minho took Jisungs arm to place it over his own shoulder while he wrapped his arm around Jisungs waist. They were walking off the field side by side, actually earning a whistle from one of Jisungs friends.

While Minho proudly stuck his middle finger out into his direction, Jisung just laughed. "Ignore him Minnie come on now, I thought you wanted me to go take care of this."

"Yeah I do, that is why i'm shoving you to the nurses office. Now move your ass faster."

"Damn don't have to curse like that." Jisung chuckled, holding on to Minhos arm with one hand while the other was still pressing the gauze on to his eyebrow.

Finally he sat on the examination table, the nurse taking off the gauze to get a closer look, still a few drops of blood started to run down Jisungs face, as if there wasn't already enough. He had streaks down to his neck.

"I think you need to have stitches Jisung. I'll call your mother okay? The faster you get to a doctor the better it will heal." Jisung just nodded in response.

But of course.

Of course Minho had noticed the way Jisung got a lot paler after she said that. He knew his best friend. So he reached out and took his hand. "I'll stay with you Sungie, you don't have to be scared."

"Scared? Me? What are you talking about?" Jisung huffed, pulling his hand away.

"Sung." Minhos mouth was pressed into a line. He took a tissue he saw on the table next to him and stood up to wet it at the sink in the corner of the room. He walked back to Jisung, who looked like he'd throw up any minute, and started to wipe off the blood around his face, careful to not go near his eyebrow.

"Lets try to avoid your mom having a heart attack when she sees you, stop moving now." Minho pressed his other hand to the back of Jisungs neck, stopping him from turning his head to the side. Jisung let him.

Jisungs mother arrived very quickly. After she had thanked the nurse she took her sons hand and started walking out to her car. Minho just walking along.

"Mom it's okay if Min comes right?" He asked.

"I knew he would come too, don't even have to ask Jisung. Minho get in." She opened the backdoor of the car, shooing the two boys inside.

"Mom I don't want to get stitches, do they hurt?" Jisungs voice was small, he had decided to sit in the back with Minho and felt the olders eyes on him the whole time. Somehow it made him feel better sitting next to him, the older actually taking his hand to draw little shapes into it.

Jisung couldn't help the giggle that escaped from his throat at that.

"They will try to make it as easy as possible for you Jisung don't worry." Her lips were curled up into a soft smile as she looked at the two boys in the backseat from the rear-view mirror. "And Minho will stay with you."

"He better." Jisung chuckled as he looked at the older, who seemingly was lost in the task of carressing Jisungs hand, giving him a light massage with his fingers.

At the hospital Minho kept his word, he stayed with him the whole time. Even though he had to look away as the doctor stitched the cut up, it made him feel a little too uneasy. He held Jisungs hand though. He tried to make Jisung feel better with bad jokes and stories only the two of them knew.

And after they went to McDonalds, having convinced Jisungs mother that Jisung deserved the junkfood now even if they had leftovers at home.

Jisungs eyebrow had a plaster over it, there was still some blood in spots they had missed to clean up. Still he smiled brightly, munching on the cheeseburger with round cheeks.

Minhos lips automatically turned into a smile too, and he couldn't help himself. "Gosh Sung you look like a squirrel." He giggled.

Jisungs eyes widened, he stopped chewing for a second. "Can you not insult me right now?!"

Minho laughed. "It's cute you idiot." He lightly slapped him, then turned to eat his fries.

Jisung and Minho, age 12 and 14