twenty-seven

chapter twenty- seven[ eleven

[ eleven... ]

"they're coming!" jonathan yelled, as he ran back into the shed with hopper after they had stepped outside for a second, hearing the growls of the demo-dogs.

"come on, come on, we gotta go," hopper said, as he and melissa began to untie will.

"let's go, let's go!" he shouted. joyce picked up will and ran inside with the rest of the group who were in the shed, following her.

hopper quickly grabbed a shotgun from the pile of junk he had thrown out of the shed earlier. to protect everyone from those things that were coming. melissa did too. she spotted a more smaller gun and grabbed it, walking back into the house with her dad.

"why the fuck do you have a gun?!" hopper asked, closing the back door after she had stepped in. melissa shrugged and loaded the gun with the bullets she had found.

"you're crazy kid."

"hey, hey! get away from the windows!" hopper yelled at mike, max and lucas, who were staring outside to see if they could see anything coming.

"do you know how to use this?" hopper asked jonathan, holding up another gun he had found.

"wh-what?" he shuttered.

"can you use this?" hopper repeated.

"i can." nancy spoke, stepping forward and hopper tossed her the gun. the rest found something to use as a weapon to protect themselves.

steve had his famous bat, nancy, hopper and melissa had guns, lucas had his wrist rocket, and mike, well he had a candle. melissa rolled her eyes, "that's not going to do anything, mike."

"i don't care!" he yelled at her.

the growl got closer and closer to the house. melissas heart was beating so fast and so loud she thought that everyone in the room could hear it.

"where are they?" max asked.

"what are they doing now?" nancy said, after they heard a loud thud and then a cry of pain as if the creature got hurt and it was soon followed by silence.

that was until a baby demogorgon flew through the window and onto the ground in the house, landing a few feet away from melissa. "holy fuck!"

"is it dead?" max asked as hopper cautiously stepped forward and nudged it with his foot a few times and it didn't move, it was dead.