Chapter 15: Throne!

According to legend, there had previously existed seven people who had planned together with the destruction of the world. But thanks to the intervention of the gods, their plans were dissolved, and they had no choice but to flee to the depths of the earth.

The places of exile for the Rebels were what later came to be known as the Seven Great Labyrinths. Of course, the Labyrinth of the Great Orcus is one of these labyrinths, and according to rumor, there is a strong likelihood that in the unexplored depths of this labyrinth, the creator of the labyrinth resided.

Or that was the story Yue had told Nader...

As for Nader's perspective on this story, he had his conclusion.

He more or less already knew what the seven people who supposedly tried to destroy the world had done.

They had probably figured out what the gods were up to behind the game board, so they got together and conspired with each other to put an end to the supremacy of this corrupt God. But God used his millions of loyal followers and set them on their ways.

Of course, 'The Rebels' were only seven existences, so even if they were strong, they could not go against the whole world. The result of this was the seven labyrinths as an escape and at the same time, a testing ground. A test of aptitude, whoever could pass the tests set by them, would receive the truths of what happened, and perhaps, even their powers, which are known as the magic of the age of the gods.

There was a possibility that Nader's speculation was wrong, but even so, he had a great hunch that the labyrinths were made as Legacy fields set by the seven beings of antiquity.

For that very reason, he had become interested in these labyrinths and had come to explore the Labyrinth of the Great Orcus.

-----------------------

Yue's heavy eyelids opened revealing two beautiful crimson eyes, his eyelashes fluttered as he rubbed his eyes with the sleeve of the black robe he wore.

Her sleepy eyes looked up and instantly perked up.

Because Yue's head was resting on Nader's lap, the first thing that entered her field of vision naturally was Nader's beautiful face.

She looked closely at Nader's serene face. He had his eyes closed, his expressions were like the surface of an ocean, calm and untroubled.

It had been a few days since they had met. In those few days, they had cleared quite a few floors. What had grown the most, however, was the relationship between the two of them.

Initially, Nader kept his guard up all the time when he was with Yue. This was because he couldn't trust new acquaintances 100%, even if he knew Yue meant him no harm, or even if he had read their memories.

However, that dense barrier surrounding Nader had already been completely broken by Yue, who always, instead of staying away from him, curled up and slept with her head in his lap or resting on his shoulders.

As for Yue, she had already completely placed her trust and her own life in the palms of Nader's hand, who had pulled her out and released her from her dark and lonely prison.

Nader's very existence was all she had now, she considered him as her new home. Someone, she would spend her whole life with.

Yue lifted her head from Nader's lap and dribbled towards him.

She held her breath and without even blinking, brought her small, slightly flushed face close to Nader's face.

But she was unaware that a pair of narrowed eyes were watching her closely from above Nader's head.