Chapter Three

Have you ever lost yourself in a song or dance. Well thats what this feels like. It feels like no one can hurt me.
However the view in front of me made that theory hard to prove. As I flew back around the waterfall I saw something I haven't seen since my mom died.
My house. There it was looking almost as if nothing has happened. The tree in front of it however began to die along with the grass that was once green but now dry and brown.
I had to stop. I need to be there. But why? I followed the wind and it brought me here theres something here and I need to know but what exactly.
I slowed my pace and came near the cliff I was flying to. Slowly my wings changed back into the familiar tattoo on my back. My hair now turned full black. My skin paled just as I began to walk. I'm waking her up.

Slowly my pace started to match my heart beats. I haven't seen this house in years. Im surprised they didn't burn it down. Or sell it, maybe they did.

I slowly twisted the knob of this familiar home and opened the door. Tears slowly ran down my eyes as i looked around. Everything was here. All my of toys and bears laying on the floor exactly where I left them.
I ran up to my room and jumped on my bed. This is my room the one I grew up in the one with the same squeaky floor boards and blue curtains that I love.

"Scarlet..." a husky voice called from down the hall. I jumped up and walked out the room.

"Who's there?" I said as I made my way down the hall.

"Hmm... Scarlet" he said again just as I entered the room.

"Who-" I turned to see him. There was no way in hell this could be happening right now. "What do you want?"

"Hmm... i think you know exactly what I want ..." he trails looking me up and down biting his lip and a shiver runs down my spine.

"You cant have her" I say as I look him in the eye fire growing in mine.

What the hell did I just get into.