#003 ━ ☆ greetings !

I was observing Albedo's car until I noticed a photocard. I went to take a close glance to see a certain male in the photo. It was my brother, Xiao.

I took another glance at the back of the photocard. It had a date.

12/31/2016.

"Oh, so this was right before New Year's..."

I continued to look at all the stuff Albedo had in his car until I saw something. It was a photo of me when I was 7 years old, while Albedo and Xiao looked about 11.

"Hey Albedo, what's this-"

"We're here," he cut me off.

"Ah! Yes, thank you!"

"You're welcome," he smiled at me.

I panicked and took the photocard with me. I didn't want to tell Albedo I saw it or, even worse, that I took it, so I just nodded.

I got out of Albedo's car and tiptoed to the door. I creaked the door open, not wanting my mom to wake up, but then I was greeted by a green-haired male.

"Why did it take you so long? Wait, is that Albedo?"

"No- I mean, yes! Yep, mhm, that's Albedo, ha..."

Albedo was in the car, about to drive away. I didn't want him to see Xiao, so I shoved him behind the door and shut it as fast as I could.

"Ugh! What the hell was that for?" I could tell he was angry, but I was too scared to respond, so I just looked at him with shocked eyes and ran back to my room.

"Hey, where are you going?"

I shut the door and locked it. I flopped onto my bed, hoping for the best. "Sis, open up."

"No!"

"Open up," he demanded, even louder than last time.

"No, no, no!" I screamed, trying to convince him to leave, but knowing my brother, he wouldn't budge.

"Ugh... Please...?" He sulked at me.

"Mm... Fine!"

I unlocked my door and went back to bed, covering my face.

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing..."

"And why were you with Albedo?" I didn't want to say anything, but his voice was choking me. I felt like I wanted to tell him everything.

"Fine, geez! I went to the restaurant with Hu Tao and Sucrose! But then - she chased down the waitress! And she went home without me! So Sucrose had to call her friend to drive me home! And - and, I saw photos of you and him... and me!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" He crossed his arms sassily.

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled rudely.

"No. What did the photos look like?"

"I was a - a child, and you and Albedo were there!"

"Oh, that. Forget about this. Why did Hu Tao chase down the waitress?"

I rolled my eyes and curled up into myself. "She said that the waitress was Marc's mistress! You know Hu Tao... and the Yanfei situation..."

"Okay. Goodnight, I guess."

"Night."

He shut the door and left me all alone. Mom was already asleep, so I thought I'd go back to sleep. But I couldn't. I kept thinking about the whole situation. Everything went wrong, but I knew Albedo somehow, yet I can't remember ever meeting him until now.