#010 ★ ━ untrustworthy

Beidou gave me a questioning look. Meanwhile, Venti was pretty confused, but he didn't question it. Keqing quickly dragged Venti by his arm and pushed him into the car.

"Hey! Watch it, purple cat!" Keqing rolled her eyes and went to go evacuate everyone else. Beidou understood the current situation, immediately got inside Venti's car into the driver's seat.

Sucrose got inside her car while Itto was still jumping and panicking. "Sucrose!? New student?! Help me! Y/n! Y/nnn!" I looked over towards Itto who was worrily jumping everywhere. He clearly did not understand what was going on. To be fair, I don't blame him. I was puzzled on what to do; I'd have to either fight against Viriticia or flee immediately.

Of course, I don't want to fight her; she's scary.

"Get inside Sucrose's car, Itto, it's parked on the left of the house!" "Which one is right? Which one is left?!" he yelled while covering his head dramatically.

Thankfully, Sucrose drove over to Itto, opening the door, allowing him to enter. As soon as he got inside, he screamed. "Thank you so much, Sucrose!"

Sucrose smiled and stayed silent.

Meanwhile outside, everyone was extremely puzzled on the situation before their eyes. Ganyu went over to me and held my hand. "Y/n, what's going on..?" she asked me.

"Xiao is fighting someone over there!" Ganyu's head turned to the area I pointed at, and ran towards it. My eyes widened as I watched the blue-haired female approaching the two fighting figures, doing the exact opposite of what I told her to do.

Suddenly, Albedo grabbed my arm and snatched me. "What the hell are you doing?" Albedo didn't listen to a single word I said. Instead, he pushed me, forcing me to go inside the house.Albedo was expressionless; everything was going according to his plan.

I stood there next to him dumbfounded. He took my arm, and we searched around the house.

"What are you looking for?" I asked him.

"Shh.. Stay quiet. The others might hear us.." The others? Aren't they all evacuating? I questioned myself. But I had no say, I remained silent the whole time.

After a while of searching for whoever knows what, Albedo found something. "Got it." "What's that?" I glanced over to his hand to peek at what he was holding.

It turns out he was holding a photocard, of Viriticia? For what? I could barely see the details, but I could see it had little text at the bottom. It said 'Albedo, Xiao, Y/n ♡.' The text looked handwritten by Viriticia herself, it was written with a hot pink colored marker.

We both left the house safely, and he took me into his motorcycle. "Wait! Wait! What about Xiao?" 

Albedo sighed. "Stay here, Y/n, me and Xiao can handle this ourselves." Was he underestimating me? I had admitted that I wasn't strong, at all in fact. But Viriticia was also my friend. Everyone is here because of me. I had to take it into my own responsibility for my actions.

I pushed Albedo aside and got out of the motorcycle. Albedo tried to snatch my arm, but I shook him off.

I ran to my brother and the hooded figure; Xiao was on his knees and his arms were tied. His shirt had a little rip on his stomach area, the hooded figure was also on the ground; she was panting and she was nearly about to collapse.

Luckily, Ganyu was also there and held both of the hooded girl's hands, making sure she couldn't run away. I bent down to go and untie Xiao while Albedo was catching up to me.

I grabbed Xiao and carried him on my back. Albedo helped me bring him into the car safely. Ganyu called the police, and they arrived after about 15 minutes.