twenty-four

(sorry this took another month to come out than planned, i got covid and then got accepted into the university i applied too so i've been busy doing adult things unfortunately. i'm actually posting this while on vacation but i hope you all enjoy! thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support since the beginning; ur all wonderful.) 

cw: none

this chapter takes place a good few months after the last one, a small time skip just so u know!!  there's also some kinda big time jumps so to help readers keep track i put dates before each section :D 

final chapter! also whenever convenient, please check out my latest chapter in my updates book ab the state of this acc going forward!! thank u :)

also i know nothing ab brighton geography i live in arizona and british people confuse me

song wilbur sings: northern downpour by panic! at the disco — ryan ross is still the only reason i listen to the first two albums anyways, enjoy!

/

Wilbur: hey

Tommy: hello stinky

Wilbur: weirdo

Wilbur: what time will you be here?

Tommy: noon

Tommy: can i sit in on a band practice please and thank you

Wilbur: why would i let you loose into a recording studio

Tommy: dont ask me stupud questions

Tommy: you better pay for dinner btw

Wilbur: i make you share the triangle with ur brother

Wilbur: i will buy you the most expensive ramen from goemon

Tommy: im listening

Tommy: hey!!!!!!

-

May 15th.

"Will!"

Wilbur winced at Tommy's loud yell, grinning at him as he manoeuvred through the crowd.

"Hello, child." Wilbur huffed, taking Tommy's bag from him. Tommy just laughed, skipping ahead towards the parking lot.

Wilbur sighed. A smile couldn't help but form on his face as he followed the teen. Despite Tommy's antics he was happy he was here.

Eventually, they climbed into the car. Tommy talking about the train ride, showing Wilbur photos of Betty and Walter off of his phone.

They fought through traffic until they reached his flat. (y/n) was out with a few friends so they had ample time for Wilbur to threaten bodily harm if Tommy fucked up his plan.

"I would never ruin Big 'Ol Wilbur's plan." Tommy assured, taking the can of Cola from Wilbur's outstretched hand. "I am simply your muse."

Wilbur squinted at the blond. He honestly couldn't tell if Tommy was joking, like he was, or dead serious.

"When will (y/n) be back?" Tommy asked, going to riffle through his bag for his camera equipment.

"Uh," Wilbur checked his phone. "Two hours probably?"

Tommy hums. He seems more focused on digging for a microphone than their conversation anymore.

Wilbur goes over, putting a hand on Tommy's shoulder to gain his attention.