SOME HEADCANNONS

Marcy is the smol bean, she is very insecure and occasionally believes she doesn't deserve Anne or Sasha.

Anne and Sasha are the more dominant ones in the relationship

Marcy has a dominate side that rarely comes out but when it does it excites both Anne and Sasha.

Anne likes to leave cookies in Marcy's fortress of gameitude- Marcy named it that after Sasha teased her, asking if that was the name. Sasha was never so baffled that the tease gave Marcy such an excited squeal before naming it that. They placed a sign outside the door.

Anne volunteers at a help centre

Marcy is a psychologist who loves to dabble in other fields because they interest her. She also has a PhD in astrology

Sasha works either for the military, FBI or cops. Or she owns a weapons making company kinda like stark industries. Or just in general a business owner. She is a person in power.

Anne owns a cute cafe, it's very famous in their small town.

Marcy loves being in the middle. For cuddling, sleeping, you name it. It makes her feel safe and a little less insecure

Marcy has ADHD, so she is always finding little things to keep busy. Her Fortress of Gameatitude has a mini corner where she can do some of her little activities. Whether its knitting, scrapbooking, painting you name it.

Marcy loves to bake and often helps Anne in the cafe

Anne, loves to cook for Sasha and Marcy, it's her favourite thing in the whole world.

Sasha Is not allowed in the kitchen.

Sasha never. I repeat never brings up her family. It's a touchy subject for her. Mainly because her family do not approve of her relationship with Marcy and Anne.

Marcy also has a rough relationship with her family. Mainly because they always have high expectations for her, and no matter what she does it's never enough.

Anne's family is their safe haven. Always has been since they were kids.

Anne still plays tennis, she used to play pro, but it kept her away from home too much, the girls never mentioned it but you could tell they missed her very much and weren't taking care of themselves as much without her.

Anne used to leave sticky notes reminding Marcy to eat because she got way too scatter brained. Sasha would sit by Marcy and watch her eat with a loving but firm glare.

Sasha likes to write songs in secret to ease her mind, when the girls found out they demanded a private concert. They like to play together now and pretend they are a real band.

When Anne is sick, she refuses to believe so. And the others have to force her to stay home and take medicine. Sasha is just as stubborn, but also a complete baby when she is sick. Always wanting cuddles, which is how they got sick in the first place, because when Marcy is sick, she is even more scatterbrained, craves cuddles. And her clumsiness is increased by a tenfold. Anne and Sasha are always extremely concerned when she is sick, because one time she managed to leave the house while sick. They searched for hours only to find her in the gaming section of a store covered in piles of blankets telling kids about the stars.

More later x will release a oneshot later today maybe.