Jealousy 1

Marcy, Sasha and Anne were in their freshmen year at college, they opted for an apartment together so they could spend more time together. They had no idea how little time they would actually have together their courses were strainous and kept them all pretty busy. Sasha was on a cheerleading scholarship and was the cheer captain. Majoring in business, her classes consisting of Marketing, Accounting, management, finance, ethics, communications and economics. Anne had a scholarship for tennis, being the MVP of the team. Majoring in Herpetology, her subjects being functional morphology, General ecology, phylogeny, Phylogeography, population genetics and Taxonomy of frogs, lizards, snakes and tortoises.  Marcy was Majoring in Architecture and City planning as well as Programming. Taking Astrology, Biology and Zoology as minors. It was a bit much yes but Marcy didn't want to give up anything just yet, her main plan was to do Architecture and City planning but she would love to some day code her own game. The other subjects were mainly there to keep her brain stimulated and curiosity fully engaged. She had way to many subjects that she had to work around, her lecturer joked that if she had the time Turner given to Hermione Granger she would give it to Marcy. So it was safe to say that all the girls were always busy whether it was studying, group projects or practice for cheerleading or tennis. Or part time jobs.

Anne and Sasha finished their last exams a week before Marcy, they started planning how they would spend their time together during the break. Anne would leave snacks for Marcy while she studied and they would give her extra cuddles. Marcy falling asleep peacefully between the two. They proposed to Marcy on one of her game breaks that they could go clubbing. Marcy agreed but propositioned that they have to come home and cuddle and just chill the rest of the weekend after the clubbing. She missed just being with her girls. Things are so busy that they aren't at every game sometimes or one of two of them wake up before the others leaving them to wake up in an empty bed only seeing each other again at night. So when Marcy finished the last of her exams and they all got they results happy that they all passed with flying colours. Marcy having an 90's average as always. Sasha had an 80's average. Anne coming up with a 80 average.

The girls got ready for their night out. Sasha wore a tight maroon dress, and black heel boots coupled with a black denim jacket, she had her hair in loose curls, with dark eye shadow.  Anne had on high waisted Jean's, with a black crop top. The words 'dude' printed on them, she wore white converse and had a black hoodie tied around her waist. Her hair was done in an half up and half down fashion. She only added a little bit of mascara on. Marcy wore black Jean shorts, with a green tight off the shoulder shirt, matched with black thigh high socks and black boots. She wore a green beanie. Marcy added some Mascara and eyeliner. Since Marcy's hair grew out she had it lose after braiding it the day before. All the girls stared at each other stunned. "Holy shit." Sasha muttered looking at her girls, her eyes glanced over Anne then over Marcy, biting her lip, meanwhile the other girls were doing the same thing Marcy looked at both her girls with red faces. Anne gulped as she looked both of them over. "You both look absolutely beautiful." Marcy was trying to force her mouth to say words, but she was too stunned at the moment. She instead kissed Anne lovingly on the lips shocking her Tai girlfriend. Sasha watched and was pleasantly surprised when Marcy turned to kiss her next, Anne still looking dazed by Marcy's boldness. "You two look wow." Marcy finally whispered.

Once they were done oogling each other they made their way to the hottest club/bar in the town that all the students went to. Sasha ordered a round of drinks for her girls, they found a nice booth to sit at. After all the girls bought a round and they went to the dance floor. At one point Anne and Sasha started dancing more closely proving to be a big mistake, Marcy watched her girls delighted and was surpised to be span into someone's arms. Marcy blushed and her eyes widened as someone else came up behind her, the two random girls dancing with her with enthusiasm. Marcy recognized them as her classmates. Oh I see it's just a friendly dance thought Marcy. Now Marcy was a very bright woman, no one could quite match her brains but that left her to be oblivious at times.

Sasha and Anne glanced over to attempt to pull Marcy in for a dance only to see their bundle of joy laughing and dancing with two woman. Sasha and Anne quickly felt jealousy bubble up inside them. Marcy looked over at them feeling their gazes, she beamed and waved them over. Anne and Sasha went over glaring at the two woman. They let go of Marcy offering Marcy some drinks. "She's fine thanks." Sasha said quickly. Marcy pouted actually wanting a refill. "Sashy what was that?" Marcy asked. Anne quickly sushes Marcy before whispering into her ear. "You're in trouble Mar-Mar." Marcy shivered at the tone of voice. Her face heating up, an excited bubble formed in her stomach, her brain seeming to catch on. "Oh you're jealous!" Marcy said an amused a smirk appearing on her face. Anne span Marcy around pulling her by her waist close to her. Sasha came up from behind Marcy her arms landing on Marcy's hips. "Careful Marcy, you don't want your punishment to worsen do you?" Marcy couldn't help the excitement bubbling inside her. Yes she actually did. When the girls started to sway together, Marcys' hand on Anne's shoulder, the other one angled to touch Sasha's face. "Oh but Sashimi, Anna-banana, they were so hot don't you think? And I get to see them every class too. How lucky am I?" Marcy teased. When she felt her girlfriends grips tighten she smirked, Marcy grinded against Sasha as she leaned forward to whisper in Anne's ear. "They look like they know how to have fun." Anne and Sasha glared at Marcy but smirked, feeling excitement as well. They know Marcy is playing a game, a dangerous game that is. Anne's hand trails up Marcy's sides, then moving over to lightly make a trail across her C cup breasts. Marcy releases a shuddering breath as Sasha's hand also moves to cup her ass. "That so?" Anne whispers back.

Marcy gathers herself, she has to play this til they leave. "Yes, in fact why don't I go grab those drinks?" Marcy attempts to remove herself from her girlfriends only for both of them to tighten their grips again. "Marbles." Sasha says in a warning tone. Marcy smirks however and slips past them. They watch as Marcy practically hypnotizes them with her hips, she leans casually by the bar, placing her hand on one of the girls biceps. She glances over at her girlfriends, a challenge clear in her eyes. "Looks like Marcy needs to be taught a lesson Sasha." Sasha nods In agreement as her and Anne make their way to their girlfriend. "Agreed."

"Oh hey guys! Rose and Lily here were just telling me about how nice their apartment is." Marcy said, a clear smirk on her face. Lily and Rose thought that smirk was implied for them and gave off smug attitudes to Anne and Sasha. But Anne and Sasha knew it was a teasing smirk meant for them. When Marcy got into her brat game, she went all the way. "Oh that so?" Anne asked shoving Rose away as Sasha shoved Lily away. "Well thanks for that useless information girls but we should really get Marbles home." Anne spoke again, before Sasha and Anne hooked their arms around Marcy and they walked to the door. Marcy couldn't help the excited smile on her face. Sasha got behind the wheel and drove home pretty fast. As soon as they got through their apartment doors Sasha pushed Marcy against the wall. "Go to our room and undress yourself like a good girl and wait for us." Marcy bit her lip and nods. "Words Marcy." Anne said from behind Sasha. "Yes Anne. Yes Sasha."

A/n I am gonna do a part 2 with the smut...cause I am still figuring it out. I don't want to fail girlxgirl smut. Especially if its poly! It deserves justice. I know I just need to get it over and done with in order to improve like I did with the other smuts but I am like AHHHHHH DON'T  WANNA FAIL! Lol. Plus My brain keeps thinking of angst and or jealous moments or fluff moments for them more. So don't worry its gonna happen just not yet. For now enjoy this little tease.