CHAPTER 3

Ranpo's POV

in the next 2 weeks Ranpo has wondered about the secrets of the book that he even got distracted by 1 or 2 of his investigations. actually, he really didn't know he lost count somewhere. he badly wanted to know what the book holds that Poe had to keep a secret from him he thought about using his "ability" but removed the idea immediately. he didn't like using his ability on his friends he wanted them to tell him themself he didn't want them to feel uncomfortable around him knowing he could just find out anything they didn't want him to with his ability.he wanted them to communicate with him like real friends. so without the option of using his "ability" he had to find out on his own without his "ability" but this was nothing the worlds greatest detective can't solve. right?

his first course of action was to of course get into his friend house. 

Sunday (2:42 PM)

Ranpo: Hey Poe! u busy today? maybe we could hangout maybe watch a few movies, of course we would be hanging out in ur house i know u really don't like going outside much

Poe's POV

Monday (6:32 PM)

Poe: Hello Ranpo. i'm sorry for the late reply, but i would love to watch movies with you

"no good.it's too long.." Poe has been spending 30 minutes trying to come up with the perfect reply he has not noticed the text Ranpo has sent and he honestly felt bad for it "what if his angry for me taking so long to reply back?" Poe thought making his anxiety rise higher

Poe: i'm sorry for the late reply but i would love to hangout with you!

"does the exclamation mark make it seem like he's shouting at him?" he thought again "i'll just remove the exclamation mark that should do right? i can't have him waiting any more time.."

Ranpo's POV

(new message from Poe)

"finally!" Ranpo shouted, he had been getting impatient.

Ranpo: it's fine no worries! how about tmrw at 2 PM? does that sound good?

Poe: okay.

Hello! i'm sorry for making u guys wait for long. whoever is reading this, even if this chapter is quite short and prob not as good as the first and second chapters since I noticed my writing style kinda changed. I hope u guys enjoyed this new chapter regardless! I hope u all have a good day, afternoon or night. see you soon!