Betrayal

Prisha: Rudra please mera trust karo tum kyu aise badal gaye. Mujhe itna torture kyu kar rahe ho

Rudra: Abhi to shuruaat hai aage aage dekho me kya kya karta hu har din maut ke liye tadpogi jaise me tadap raha ho tumse mile hue dhoke ke baad.

He shuts the door angrily and breaks a glass in anger. Prisha is standing there shivering.

Prisha : 😭 please mera yakeen karo . Aise mat karo Ru..

Rudra : Ye glass uthao saaf kro ise chalo shuru hojao.

Prisha cleans the mess and gets hurt by the broken glass. Blood is seen on the floor prisha still cleans the floor crying.

She goes to sleep in her room and Rudra thinks he has done to much but later thinks it's all okay she deserves it.

Next morning 5.00am
Rudra:Chalo utho Prisha

Prisha gets scared and wakes up in a rush hurting her wound which she didn't bandage as she was really sad and tired.
.

Rudra: oh Toh is chot ko sambhal kar khula rakha hai good. koi puchega toh fatafat batana Rudra ne kia hai. Gud very good.

Prisha: woh aisi baat nahi hai.

Rudra :Toh kaise baat hai haan ( and drops few drops of alcohol from his glass on prisha's cuts)

Prisha starts crying in pain.

Rudra fake smiles and leaves the room.

Everyone(Saransh, sharda, balraj, mishka, ahana) gets ready and sits on the dining table. As usual Rudra and prisha have their breakfast lunch dinner in their respective room to avoid nuisance during eating.

The day went away like that then came the night

Prisha got a call and rushed immediately to the hospital.

Rudra: it's 12 . 00 am prisha kaha hai apne room me bhi. Nahi thi.

He calls prisha but gets no response

He gets a call from Yuvraj

Yuvraj in his mind: chalo abhi iss nalle ko bolunga prisha se baat karade uska phone nhi lagra

Rudra: Ohh toh tere saath hai Prisha

Yuvraj:thinks prisha is not at home and says haa me aur meri baby I mean prisha thoda personal kaam me busy hai. Woh keh rahi hai ki usse phone karke disturb mat karo.

Rudra fumes in anger and cuts his call.

It started raining heavily and lightning struck.

Later after an hour prisha arrives there she was fully drenched in water
She looked all pale and weak. And thought Rudra was waiting for her and was worried for her.

Prisha:Rudra tum soye nahi. Really sorry woh maine tumhe kuch nhi bataya aur aise ji chali gayi woh neeeja ko hosh agya jo coma me thi meri patient mene usse bacha liya. ☺

Rudra:kitne jhoot bologi tum sharam karo Yuvraj ne sab bata dia hai uske saath kya kar rahi thi tum. Uske bahoon me doobkar .

Prisha:tum mera vish... Vishwaas nahi karte aur dus..... Dusro ki har baat mante ho ais.... Aisa kuc.... Kuch nahi hai ( she says and faints all of a sudden)

Rudra: yeh natak kisi aur ko dikhana samjhi utho ab

Rudra tries to wake her up but gets 😱shocked. He notices prisha is shivering and has high 🤒fever. He immediately takes prisha to her room and sees saransh (their adopted child) sleeping so he takes her to his room. And calls his family doc

Doctor arrives and advices to change prisha's clothes first. Rudra calls sharda(his mom) and informs her about the situation

Sharda changes prisha's clothes and waits there .

Doctor : maine injection de diya hai jiski wajah se fever kam ho jayega inko kal tak bed rest karne dijiye aur kisi bhi tarah ke stress se dur rakhiye. She will be fine.

Doc leaves and sharda also leaves with the doc.

Rudra thinks she was with that Yuvraj why he didn't drop her back home in his car. What kind of a man she's in love with.? He says mujhe kya farq padta hai accha hua yeh beemar hui.

Prisha murmurs in her sleep😴: mujhe Rudra ka trust fir se jeetna hoga ek din woh...... Yakin karega meri baat ka... Me sa.... Sahi hoon

Rudra looks at her for a moment and then leaves.