Prisha in a critical condition.

Yuvi shoots rudra

But to everyone's surprise
Prisha comes in front of the bullet to save rudra
The bullet hits preesha and she starts becoming unconscious rudra keeps her head in his lap and cries .

Rudra: yah sab Kya Ho gya prisha. Tumne meri jaan bachaane ke liye khudki jaan dedi.

Prisha: ru... Rudra......... Promise.... Promise karo........... Sar.......... Saraansh ka khyaal rakhoge....... I............ I.. Love.. ( and lies unconscious)

Rudra runs towards Yuvraj and says I will kill you. Yuvraj escapes.

Rudra follows him but he comes back after hearing preesha calling him back.

Rudra rushes to the hospital with preesha.

Preesha lies there unconscious she has blood all over her kurti which she wore.

Rudra cries and calls sharda and informs her about everything. And tells her not to tell this to saransh.

Sharda also comes to the hospital.

There is a chaos inside out of the operation theatre . Doctors and nurses coming and going in and out.
Rudra hears doctors saying : patient ki bachne ki koi chance nahi mujhe lagta hai yeh waste of time hai aur kuch nahi.

Rudra gets annoyed and asks the doctors to shut up.

Sharda stops him
Senior doctor comes out of the roo. And says the operation is successful the bullet has been removed but still the upcoming 24 hours will be very critical for her. She has lost to much blood and her body is not capable of handling that much let's hope and pray for her.

The nurse comes out with a moving trolly in which their is a pile of cotton soaked in red blood. Ru asks doc is this preesha's blood
Doc says yes this is.
Ru cries in a corner: sab meri galti hai woh kehti rahi roti rahi ki me uspe vishwas karlun aur mene uska yeh haal kardiya.

Sharda consoles him: kuch nahi hoga use woh theek ho jaye gi. Matarani sab thik kardengi.

If you want me to write more then let .me know in the comments