Award function.

Next morning rudra wakes up and sees prisha next to him. He is super happy. He kisses her forhead. Prisha wakes up and choses drama.

Prisha: Rudra tum mere bagal me aise aur mere kapde kapde kaha gaye mere. Tum......... Tumne  mere saath aise kyu kiya and pretends to cry.

Rudra: are shuru tumne kiya tha u kissed.........

Prisha: mujhe nahi yaad . Mere dawayon ke nashe ka fayeda uthaya haina  .

And before she could say anything rudra understood she's pretending so he again kissed her and stopped her from speaking.

She blushed and her heartbeat was so fast that rudra could hear it.

Rudra : ab toh hosh me ho ab chalega.

She became all red and rushed to the bathroom to freshen up.

They freshened up and decided to have brunch in a restaurant.

Rudra drived the car while preesha sat next to him distracting him.

He said :accident karwana hai kya wifey!?

Preesha told him to have self control.

They had their brunch and rudra received Mr ahuja's call

Rudra hanged his phone: and picked prisha in his arms and swirled around.

Prisha: rudra mujhe chakkar araha hai kya karre ho.

Rudra: wifey mujhe best singer of the year ka award mila hai . I am soooo happy.

Prisha: wow  rudra rajiv bhai ki wish puri hogayi.

Rudra : with tears haan prisha mene bhai ki wish puri kardi. Yayyyyy.

They get back home and get ready for the award function.

Rudra sees prisha in the saree he gifted her.

She looked gorgeous like always.

Rudra wore a black suit with black shoes.

Rudra : kaash puri family yaha hoti kitna khush hote sab.

Prisha : koi baat nahi rudra woh Ghar ayenge tab unhe dikha denge award function ki recording let's go warna late hojayega.

They reached the venue and prisha said she has an important call from the hospital she is coming inside in five minutes.

Rudra agrees and goes inside.

It was time for the award for the best singer male  if the year. Rudra holded prisha's hands and anxiously waited he said: kaash maa papa aur saransh yaha hote yaaar.

The host: and the awar goes to Rudraaaaaa.
Rudra was about to get up and take prisha with him.

The host: rudraaksh please wait we have an important announcement.

Rudra sits back tensed and the  screen flares up it was a video call

Sharda: mera bachha mujhe aur rajiv ko humesha se pata tha ye award tera hi hoga. God bless you. Aur tu humesha aise hi taraqi kare.

Balraj: I am proud of my son. My rudraa.

Saransh: rudra I love you aap world ke best dad aur singer ho. See you soon.

Ahana mishka in the second video call: congratulations rudraa and party hard.

Prisha: kaisa laga yeh surprise.

Rudra : I love you wifey.

He holds prisha's hand and takes her on the stage. Prisha follows him awkwardly.

Rudra: meri trophy mera award meri wife meri jaan preesha hai aur me chahta ho ki woh ye award mujhe de.

Prisha gives the award to rudra with tears in her eyes.
Rudra hugs her and says I love my wife , my world.

And they get back to their place the function ends and they go back home.