apology accepted.

Next morning🌞

Rudra was talking on his phone to someone: aap please usse jald se jald dhund lijiye . Usne meri preesha ko bohot taklif di hai me use jald se jald jail me dekhna chahta hu.

Preesha was awake by the time and she heard this much. Meri preesha? She thought, she remembered how he used to treat her before these misunderstandings took place. She wanted to forgive him but she needed time for that moment.

Rudra noticed she was awake and was admiring her standing outside the room.
His beautiful preesha looked a bit weak and she was even struggling with herself like a small clumsy baby.

Preesha was trying to get up and rudra came inside the room

Rudra: Aree mene kaha tha na kisi bhi cheez kis zarurat ho toh mujhe batana yeh agar aise khud se sab karogi toh jaldi theek nahi ho paogi fir mera khyaal kon rakehga? (smirks) . 

He gently picks preesha in his arms and takes her to the bathroom

Prisha inside the bathroom: ab jao bahar andar hi khade rahoge kya?

Rudra: apki marzi preesha tum kaho toh aaj tumhaari help kardun nahane me 😗😗

Preesha blushes: jaoo bahaaar.

Prisha comes out of the bathroom wearing a cloak on top and her sharara in bottom.

Rudra: wifey goli toh seene me lagi thi. Tum aisi harqat kyu karr rahi ho jaise? .....

Prisha:jaise kya?

Ruddra: jaise sar per lagi ho 😅😂 yeh sharara ke saath kurti pehenti na. Yeh cloak kyuu?

Prisha : hahaha kitna funny tha na .. Mujhe mere wound ki dressing karni hogi uski bandage change karna padega. Isiliye please maa ko bula doge.

Rudra : maa toh mandir gayi hai aur waha se shopping jaege ghar ka kuch samaan lene.

Prisha: oh no ab mujhe khud se karna padega ye change.

Rudra : me help kardun? If you don't mind.

Prisha : me.... Me karlungi.. Manage.

Rudra :okay me udhar mu karke khada hu tum karlo change.

Preesha nods and starts opening her cloak and tries to  change her bandage her self.

Preesha: hey venkateshwara... Mujhe nahi pata tha itna dard hoga.... Mujhse nahi hota
Yeh change.

Rudra: me kehra hu me kardunga . I promise ankhe band rakhunga tum bas bata dena kaha parr chot hai.

Preesha : koi nahi rudra I will manage........ Ouchhhhhhh.

Her pain was unbearable for her but so it was for rudra he turned back closed his eyes and holded preesha's hands.

Rudra: me karunga bas.. Baat khatam.

Prisha agrees.

Rudra  closed his eyes and took the bandage and the first thing was to remove the old bandage preesha helped him in doing so by placing his hands on her chest telling him where the wound is. He thought it will be easy but everytime he touched her there was and electric wave sent to his body from her touch. On the other hand preesha was in a moment too.though her wounds were hurting so hard
Still. She could feel his touch to such an extent that she closed her eyes everytime he touched her. Rudra and preesha at this moment were breathing heavily. And it was done

Rudra: hushhh finally hogaya . Ab tum dress pehenlo me fir ankhe kholunga

Preesha wore her kurta and told him to open his eyes.

Rudra noticed that there were tears in preesha's eyes and he saw the old removed bandage it reminded him of the pile of cotton soaked In blood he saw in the hospital. His eyes we're filled with tears  realising how much preesha had to bear just because of his lack of trust.

Rudra : preesha I am really sorry jaan. Meri wajah se tumhe itna sehna pad raha hai.

Preesha: rudra yeh dard yuvraj ki goli ka nahi ye dard tumhare mujhpar na vishwas karne ka hai. Iss baat ka hai ki tumne mujhe jhoothi samjhte rahe aur yuvraj ki kahi baat turant maan li. Mene bhi toh wahi kaha tha na..... And she burst into tears. She sat on her bed crying miserably like a 5 year old.

Rudra ran towards her and hugged her, consoled her: mene kaha toh me andha hogya tha shaq ki wajah se uss yuvraj ne har baar mujhe ye jhootha saboot diya ki tum usse pyar karti ho pehle ki tarah. Me har baar unhe sach manta gaya mujhe dar tha ki me tumhe kho na du tumhe....... Tumhe kabhi kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakta. Aur tumhare liye apni jaan bhi dedunga. I love you❤ please maaf kardo akhri baar wrna me mar....

Presha: khabardar age kuch kaha toh. Mene tumhe maaf usi din kardia Rudra.

Rudra remembers she was trying to say something before she fainted on that day. (I...... I.... Love)

Rudra: tum us din mujhe I love you kehna chahti thi na. 😁

Preesha: mujhe yaad nahi kuch and teases him. Dekho maaf kia hai . Par pyaar ka koi confirmed nahi. Abhi.

Rudra: areee parr........ Achha chod do yeh baat ...mujhe yeh batao ki tumne breakfast nahi kia aaj mene tumhara favorite khana banwaya hai dekho.

Prisha gets excited and jumps towards the table forgetting about her wounds. Sees there is everything that she wanted  (idlii, sambhar, wadaa )

She starts eating her breakfast and rudra admires her.

Prisha: tumne khaya kuch?

Rudra: woh me kha lunga don't worry.

Prisha feeds him and says: apna khayal nhi rakhoge toh mera khayal kon rakhega haan. 😏.

Rudra feels as if he is the most luckiest person in this world.

His idlii sambhar feeding him the actual idlii sambhar is all he craved for.

They had their breakfast prisha had her medicines and went for her rest.

Rudra on the other hand slept beside her on the sofa while he was admiring his prisha