Apologies

Rudra and sharda waited in the hospital for  preesha to gain consciousness...

Rudra asked the doc if they can meet her. And was interrupted by saransh"s  call . Rudra told him that dadi came to his studio with his and his mumma's(prish) dinner and  she is going back. And they will come back in the morning. Rudra requested sharda to go back to saransh and he will inform her if anything happens in the hospital.

Rudra goes inside and sees prisha laying in bed. She never looked so lifeless and pale. She looked very weak although she was unconscious.

Rudra clutches his hands with preesha's hand and kisses her fingers he says: I am really sorry prisha meri wajah se tumhe yeh sab face karna pad raha hai. Mene agar tum par trust kiya hota toh  aisa kuch nahi hota. 😞😖🥺.

Rudra holds her hands and he sleeps sitting beside her holding her hand waiting for her to wake up.

Next morning🌞

Preesha gains consciousness. Her brain is all foggy and she has headache but all of a sudden she remembers the last scene with Yuvraj trying to shoot RUDRA . She gets anxious but then notices Rudra holding her hand sleeping beside her. She remembers that she took the bullet to save Rudra.

She wanted water but didn't want to disturb Rudra so she gently tried to get it by herself but she hurt her wound (just below her heart was the bullet wound) . In her chest. She tried to not cry but couldn't hold her pain and ended up waking  Rudra

Rudra: prisha ab kaisi ho ? Finally tumhe hosh agaya par... Par tum ro kyu rahi ho kya hua hai?

Prisha: woh pani chahiye tha to mene socha ki tumhe bina disturb kiye lelun par bohot zor se chot pe dard hua jab mene paani lene ke liye haath badhaya. 🥺🥺she cried like a small baby and her weak voice made it adorable for some reason.

Rudra: are me kis liye hu Haan me rakhunga tumhara khayaal. Tum mujhe batao kya chahiye me laata hu paani. 😊.

Prisha: rudra please mera trust karo me waha Yuvraj se milne is liye gayi..............

Rudra: starts crying and says I am really sorry prisha meri jaan mene bohot galat kiya tumhare saath tumhe hurt karta raha aur phir bhi you saved me. Please mujhe maaf kardo. Karogi na?
..

All the moments of torture flashed back before prisha . She was shivering and said: haa........... Haan........ Me
.......... Mene maaf kiya tumhe ..... Tum jo bologe me karungi bas please mujhe torture mat karna please bohot dard hota hai...

Rudra was completely drowned in guilt he saw that prisha whom he never saw . His rudeness made her so weak and traumatized. She was stressed and fainted again. Doc came and checked her they said she is absolutely okay now and now they will discharge her in a week but make sure ki ap inhe kisi tarah ka stress na de .... Doc said this to rudra

Doc. Abhi inki mental health traumatic hai heavy medication ke side effects ki wajah se her mental health is as delicate as a newborn baby. Be gentle with her

Rudra says ok doc.

Prisha returns home sharda ans and saransh welcome her.

Saransh. Mumma rudra ne toh kaha tha ap log studio me ho aur waha se kisi kaam se out of station they. fir aap ko yeh chot kaise lagi.

Rudra: are woh champ raste me ek chota sa accident hua tha  par ab sab thik hai mumma bhi aur main bhi to ja jake padhai karle me mumma ko rest karaane le jata hu ok

Saransh.. Ok

Sharda.. Prisha kaisi hai beta.  meri jaan hi nikal di thi tune.

Prisha: ma ab thik hu pehle se better hu. Thoda rest krna chahti hu.

Rudra takes her to his room in his arms.

Prisha: mujhe mere aur saransh ke room me leke chalo yha kyu leke aye ho.

Rudra.. Dekho please prisha jaab tak tum thik nhi hogi mere hi room me rehna please.

Prisha agrees unwillingly.

Rudra: ruko me kuch khaane ko lata hu 👌ok.

Prisha nods her head.

Rudra brings her soup and her medicines he feeds prisha and then makes her lay on the bed. She looks at him and wonders he was the same man who treated her in an inhuman way she begged for mercy and today he is caring for her just because she saved her life and her truth came out her innocence was proved.

Rudra:  prisha kys kya tum.... Tumne mujhe maaf kr diya.....bolo na.

Prisha : rudra mujhe bohot neend ari hai plz me rest krna chahti hu.

And she sleeps
Rudra understands that she won't be forgiving him so easily and goes for Freshening up.