separated

Molly's POV

I was finally calm and Alex wasn't crying anymore, but Xavier was stil missing,   "Korey, you take the girls home, i'll look for Xavier." John said as he hugged his wife.   "Are you sure? I can help you." Korey said,  but John had other plans,  it was almost 1AM  it's been an hour since the meet and greet happend,  after some  convincing John had Korey go home with Alex and I.  Jen and Seth were still with John so he wasn't alone.   We arrived back home,  it was quiet and dark outside.   We walked inside and right away Korey hugged us and went to bed,  she trusted John that he'll find Xavier.  

"Molly, i'm worried, what if Xavier gets himself hurt?" Alex asks as her and I were heading to  the bedroom.   "Maybe we should go back and help John?" I replied,   "No,   John would just be upset with us, and I don't think he needs that right now." Alex said as she looked at me.

I ignored Alex and  well I started to pack stuff in a backpack.   "What are you doing?" Alex asks,   "I'm going to find Xavier, it's my fault he went missing." I replied as I looked at her.  Alex joined in, we both were packing up stuff, we weren't running away but we were going to go back in secret, and the thing was we didn't know how to drive yet, so it'd be a long walk.

We left the house and started to walk back to where John was.  "This is going to take an hour, and i'm tired!!" Alex  complained,   I was proud of her for doing this with me, as we never stayed up this late unless we had to for a skillet concert. Which that is very rare for them to have a concert that late.  I took my phone out and started to play skillet songs.  After about 2 songs Alex and I were jamming out.  We were about 2 miles in,  just 6 more to go.   "Molly, let's take a break for a few mins." Alex said as she sat down on a big rock,  I joined her and  so we both started to talk. We then saw a car,  "Isn't that Jen's car?" I asked,  "I think it is, and it looks like they're coming this way.." Alex answered, the car turned the corner and the light was on us,  we were so tired that we were relieved  to see her car.

The Car stopped, and the passenger door opened, revealing John running over to us,  "Girls, what are you doing?" John asked as he was looking at us.   "We wanted to help you, so we left the house while Korey was asleep." I replied to him as I gave him a smile, but I was very tired from walking.  John just shook his head,  "Did you find Xavier?" Alex asked,   "No, we decided to look in the morning, but for now you two get in the car, we're going home." John said as he had us get up and get in the car,  we both sat in the back while John got in the front with Jen.