New Neighbor

Molly's POV

I opened my eyes, expecting to be in the living room since I fell asleep as I was watching Alex, but instead I was in my room,  I guess  John or Korey put me in my bed last night.   I checked my alarm clock,  looks like  it was 5 in the morning.  Maybe I could do my homework for today and impress John & Korey,  I got up from my bed and went to get my clothes for today.

Molly's Outfit

I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail,  I walked over to my bedside and grabbed my Bible and went outside and sat down under a tree

I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail,  I walked over to my bedside and grabbed my Bible and went outside and sat down under a tree. I started to read my favorite Bible story in the Bible.
Noah's ark,  It may seem like a simple Bible story that little kids like, but if you think about it how can our amazing world be just full of water with one big ark?     I thought to myself.

"Hello?"  A man asked as he walked over to me,  I looked up from my book and smiled  at him.  "Hello, I'm Molly and you are?" I asked.   "I'm Percy,  I moved in here  with my cousin Sarah." Percy replied as he smiled.   "Sarah, as in Sarah Parker?" I asked,   "Yes, but how do you know her?"  Percy asked,   I explained to him how I knew her.   "Oh so you're that girl she was telling me about with that myth or something." Percy said.   "Yep, so I have a question, do you homeschool?" I asked,   "I don't,  but for the school i'm going to it's on zoom." Percy replied,  

"Oh that's cool." I said with a smile, Percy sat down by me and we both started to talk.  I found out that he loved listening to music so I told him about  Skillet.  "So, you have parents who are part of a popular band?" Percy asked,   "Yep,  if you want to maybe later on you can meet them." I answered,  "Sure, and maybe you can come over and say hi to Sarah she'd be happy to see you." Percy replied,  him and I talked where it was now 8 in the morning which I knew that was when John and Alex were up, while Korey and Xavier slept for another hour before they got up.

"I better go, i'll talk to you later Molly!" Percy said as he went back to his house.  I just sat there with a huge smile,  I made a new friend  and he seemed cool.   Him and I  exchanged phone numbers so we could text eachother when we weren't busy.   "Molly?"  John asked,  he was looking for me since  he always helped me with school in the mornings.  "I'm here  John!" I  said as I waved to him,  he had a smile on his face which made me guess he saw that I was holding the Bible, which was part of my  homework.   "couldn't sleep well?" John asked,  "Nope, I just figured that I could  be doing something this morning while you guys were snoring loud." I said doing a smirk.    John started to laugh.   

"Really though, I  just wanted to work by myself this morning." I said,   "Well   now i'm here so if you need to ask any questions about what you're reading, i'm here." John replied,   I smiled and nod.   I also told John about Percy,   "Oh cool, i'll tell Korey so maybe we can go visit later." John said as he helped me up.   "Yep." I replied,  I followed John back inside and I saw Alex on her laptop doing her schoolwork.