"Is It My Fault?"

Molly's POV
I told John and Korey everything as I was crying,  I lost both of my siblings and all I did was fail saving them.  They both were trying to comfort me.  Korey left to call the Cops and report it.  John was still by my side trying to calm me down.    "It's my fault,  I could of saved Alex." I said to John as I looked at him,  

"Molly, it's not your fault, it's the devil's fault, but God has a plan, we'll find them  don't worry." John replied as  he hugged me.   I stopped crying,  he was right.  God had a plan for everything, but why did it have to  be something with my siblings?

As soon as John let me go from that hug, I ran to my room  and closed the door,   I went to my bed and started to pray.  

Korey's POV

"Is she okay?" I asked looking at my husband,   "She just needs some time alone, are the cops on the look out?" John asked,   "Yes and I told them that theywere in a white van." I replied as I  gave a smile to John.   I then thought for a second,  "Why not take Molly to the Church and have Joy hang out with Molly while we go look for Xavier and Alex." I said as I kept a smile on my face.

"Good idea, i'll go get Molly now and get her ready." John  replied as he started to walk to Molly's Room, right away I got on my phone and called Joy.

Molly's POV

I stopped praying when I heard my door open, I looked over and saw John.  "Hey Molly, you alright?" John asked as he walked over to me and placed his hand on my right shoulder.

"I'm  calm, but i'm worried for them still." I replied as I gave him a weak smile.
"Want to go to the Church and spend time with Joy while Korey and I go look for your siblings?" John asked,   "Could I join along though?" I asked,  "Sorry Molly, but it  might be dangerous, plus we want to keep you safe." John said as he patted my shoulder.

"Alright, then i'll go get ready." I replied as John nod and left my room to go get the car keys,
I found a cute  shirt, so I placed it on and put on pants.

Molly's Outfit

I looked around on my desk and saw that cross necklace, so I placed it on and went out of my room, to see John and Korey both by the door waiting for me

I looked around on my desk and saw that cross necklace, so I placed it on and went out of my room, to see John and Korey both by the door waiting for me. "You look nice Molly." Korey said as she smiled at me.  "Thanks." I replied as we all walked to the car,  we got into the car and drove off.  The Church was only 20 minutes away from our house, and the whole way John was telling stories about his childhood.  I could tell he was trying to keep Korey and I both in a good mood.  After about 4 stories. 

We were finally at the Church,  "Alright Molly, you want one of us to go in with you?" Korey asked,  "No thanks, I think I know my way around now." I replied as I gave them both a hug in the car and  so I left  and walking into the Church, they drove off.

As soon as I walked in I heard people singing, and so I walked into a room, there was a crowd of people and I saw Joy in the back, so I walked over to her and gave her a wave.   "You came in at the perfect time, come on and sit down with me and listen to the Pastor." Joy whispered as she lead to me a chair,  we both sat down and I started to listen.