Chapter 12

Author's POV***

《Next Day》

"Y/n, time to wake up." Jeongin tapped her shoulder as she opened her eyes and stretched in her bed.

"Morning cookie!"

"Morning."

"I'm going to work, so you need to be up, but I want you to stay here and rest, your mouth must still hurt, right?"

"Y-Yeah...it hurts a lot...I didn't say anything bad...right?"

"Oh, you mean yesterday? No, you only thought I was kidnapping you because I wasn't your brother and you screamed at me for not giving you pancakes."

"Jeongin, I'm so sorry! I didn't know I was that bad, I'm sorry!"

"Y/n, it's ok! You're fine! Now make sure to eat something soft, or make yourself a smoothie, ok?"

"Ok, drive safe please."

"Of course, bye cookie."

"Bye!"

For the entire week, y/n couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook.

In a few days she had another appointment with him to get braces.

She was very excited to see him, but she was also very uncomfortable.

If she gets bullied now, can you imagine what it would be like when she had braces!

Just the thought of being bullied even more made her want to cry. She really needed Jungkook, but he was extremely busy the past few days so she couldn't text or call him.

She felt...empty...lost...terrified.

The thought of losing Jungkook was the worst thought y/n had ever had. What if he said he was busy so he didn't have to see y/n?

Does he even like y/n?

Everything was so terrible the past week. She constantly had bad dreams, and Jungkook wouldn't answer his phone.

She even had to visit the hospital one time from not breathing right.

As you can see, y/n is struggling without Jungkook. Jungkook was the only thing that made her feel relaxed, calm, happy.

But without Jungkook, y/n got bullied even more and never told anyone, not one person.

Black eye, cuts, bruises...y/n had them all from being bullied.

Every night she would cry in her pillow from how much she hurt.

All she wanted was a hug, a hand to hold. And Jungkook gave her all of that...but Jungkook isn't here...

This made y/n curl up in her bed and start crying. She really didn't want to cry, knowing she can't calm down without Jungkook, but she couldn't keep her tears in any longer.

She cried into her pillow and screamed out of sadness and pain.

Her hear hurt...she just wanted Jungkook, was that too much to ask?

3:57am, and y/n finally fell asleep from crying so much. She collapsed and fell right on to her pillow where she laid peacefully.

Why can't all this pain just end? Why can't she see Jungkook? Why does she get bullied? Why did her parents hate her so much and beat her?

Why does such a sweet girl have to live like this!?

So many questions with no answers.

Well, sure there were answers, but y/n didn't know, and didn't have the energy to find out what they were.

She didn't care about anything! Not her favorite food, not the things she likes, nothing!

All she cared about was Jungkook.

But of course, he's not here.

And she doesn't think he'll be her Dentist once she goes in tomorrow. He might have moved to a different place because he doesn't like her.

Stupid to think like that, right?

Yeah, we all agree, but y/n thinks that will happen, she'll probably get J-Hope or Jimin, one of the dentist's that helped Jungkook.

But she will definitely not see Jungkook or hear him sat, "Y/n?"

Never in a million years.

But I guess we'll just have to wait and see when she goes in tomorrow to get braces.

Once this dark night passes and the morning comes, we will see if Jungkook cares, we will see if he calls y/n back and is still her Dentist.

We will see.