Chapter 6

Author's POV***

Jungkook pressed the button for the elevator and waited a few seconds for it to open.

While they were waiting, the same teenagers from before stood next to them.

Y/n got scared again and grabbed Jungkook's hand a little tighter.

"Must you make her so uncomfortable!?" Jungkook raised his voice at them.

"Oh, shut up! We're not doing anything!" The other girl said.

"Jennie, let me handle this." Moonbyul told her.

"We're not doing anything, we're just standing here." Moonbyul said with a disgusted tone.

"Yeah, you're standing right by her, so step back!" Jungkook yelled at them.

"Whatever..." Moonbyul replied.

Finally, the doors opened so they all got inside.

Jungkook made y/n stand in the corner, away from them and he put his hand on the side of the elevator so his arm was blocking her and they couldn't get to her.

Smart.

But Moonbyul and Jennie didn't care. They walked up to both of them and stared at them like this...

 They walked up to both of them and stared at them like this

Jungkook just rolled his eyes at how stupid they look trying to be tough

"She's so weak, hiding behind this big man." Jennie said.

Y/n just looked down in disappointment.

"You can beat her up." Jungkook said.

"Huh!?" Y/n got so scared, her heart almost flew out of her chest.

"You can beat her up if you can move my arm." He suddenly smirked.

Y/n just hoped inside that he was probably the strongest man in the world or something.

"Fine!" Moonbyul said.

They tried to pull his arm to move it, but it was almost like his hand was glued to the wall.