#23

"Dream? Dream??" George spoke in a low voice, "Psst. Dream?" He repeatdly tapped his finger on Dreams shoulder. The blonde hummed as he slowly woke up, "Someones ringing the door." George said, Dream now just about awake enough to make sense of Georges words. He silently stood out of the bed, grabbing his sweatpants from the day before. He put them on, still not complaining the tiniest on how George couldnt open himself. He rubbed his eye as he left the room in only sweats, his slight abs visible as a terrain on his tan stomach.

George listed behind him, making sure not to show himself to whoever Dream was about to open to. He was only wearing one of Dreams hoodies.

Dream grabbed the door handle, revealing a complete strange face. "Yeah?" He spoke exhaustedly. The stranger nervously coughed before speaking up; "Um.. So yeah, um, me and my. Uhh.. Me and my friend kinda got like.. Kicked out. Both of us." He spoke. "What friend?" Dream asked, looking behind the guy in search of any other human.

"Hes kinda nervous talking to strangers, hes waiting down there." The black haired stranger pointed in a random direction. "Good thing youre not then." Dream said, obviously sarcastic. The dude didnt seem to quite catch the sarcasm, though. He chuckled awkwardly, "Yeah.." It turned silent in 5 painful seconds. "Soo.. Where are you headed? What are you and your friend gonna do?" The taller asked, scratching himself in his hair. "We dont know. Weve been knocking all around your neighborhood, everyones telling us to go home." Dream smiled. Bruh. "Well, dont you and your friend wanna come inside?" Dream asked friendly. The stranger turned around and waved his hand at a head that popped up over some bushes. "Please. Thank you." He thanked as he stepped inside. "Of course. We live three here normally, but one is actually in prison right now so its just the two of us." Dream told. The strangers friend had begun walking towards the door as the not very tall guy quickly threw him a concerned face. He swallowed, "Prison?" He questioned. "Yeah.. Hes not normally a bad guy, he beat up someone who was about to..." Dream paused. "Its a long story." The black haired guy nodded, not looking as concerned as before the explanation. Dream smiled lightly.

"Oh, im Alex by the way!" The stranger bursted out as if he was embarrassed he didnt do it earlier. "Hi Alex." Dream smiled. His friend stepped through the door. "And this is Karl." He continued. "Hi Karl. Dont you two want a cup of something? Ill get George, too." Dream didnt even wait for an answer before he left the hallway area. He passed by the kitchen, spotting George. "Go say hi baby, ill get them something to drink." Dream said as he kissed his forehead. George had always been a quite nervous person if you didnt know him personally. He forced his legs to walk him towards the front door, turning around the corner to spot them. "Hello." He greeted when he was closer to them. "Hi. Im Alex, and this is Karl." Alex smiled. "Why are you here? I heard you say youve been knocking in the whole neighborhood." George asked. He was glad his awkwardsness had faded recently, he could now actually hold a conversation going for.. at least two minutes. Max two and a half, though.

"Me and Karl got kicked out. We did shit at school and neither of out parents seemed to think it was funny at all. Im glad were allowed in here for a moment, everybodys been sending us back off." Alex spoke as they saw Dream putting cups and different stuff on the table. "Oh, and you guys can just call me Quackity. I prefer it over Alex." He exclaimed. "Okay." Dream smiled back. George began walking towards the round table, Quackity and Karl following behind. "Id have to talk to Sapnap, but you guys can stay here for a while if you want. We have an extra room if youre okay with sharing a bed." Dream offered as he poured them all something tea looking.

"Are you serious? That would be amazing, thank you so much. Wont it be weird with two strangers in your house though, are you really okay with that?" Quackity thanked and asked. "Not at all! At least youre our age, well make good friends." Dream smiled and sipped his tea.

This was a short one im sorry
758 words