Chapter 6 - "Let me show you"

~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for not posting in a while I kinda got writers block but here is Chapter 6 hope you enjoy it :)

~ The song to the side is basically what I'm basing this book off of

I paddled over to Luke and death glared him the whole time he was laughing. When I reached him I jumped on him making the both of us fall into the water. But I didn't care he ruined my wave.

"Ow. Ow. Ow!" Luke kept on saying while I punched him and splashed him with water.

"Don't" punch "ever" punch "do" punch "that" punch "again" and I punched him again and swam to my board again. I got on it again and sat up on it looking at Luke as he got on his board again, now serious.

"Gosh dang it women, you can throw a punch" he said to me and I smirked. "Don't be such a girl" it wasn't even that hard" I said to him and started to go away from him but he followed me.

"Hey wait up!" He called out to me and I turned my head to look at him.

"Yes?" I asked him kicking my feet a little in the water but not enough so it would splash him.

"I'm sorry for cutting you off" he said and I almost believed him. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head smiling.

"Whatever, it's fine" I said to him and started to paddled away from him again but I didn't get far before he called my name again.

"Mia!" I heard him call and again I turned to look at him.

"What do you want Luke?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows

"Have you ever seen a hidden beach?" He asked me smiling, not smirking but smiling.

"No. Why" I asked him

"Follow me" he said and started paddling toward shore and I shook my head.

"No thanks I'm good here" I said to him and he turned around to face me. "Mia, stop being stubborn and just follow me. Trust me you'll like it" he said and with that he paddled to shore with me behind him.

"How far are we walking?" I asked him and he just shook his head.

"We aren't walking, we're driving" he said to me and I followed him to a car.

"Is this your car?" I asked him as he opened the door for me to get in.

He nodded, "Yeah, now get in" he said to me smirking. I hesitated to get in, what if he kidnaps me and rapes me, or even worse what if he kills me!?

I guess he could see my worry and he looked at me seriously, " You know I wont hurt you right?" he said to me, but I didn't say anything and just got in the car and he shut the door. He got into his side of the car and he started it.

"So where is this hidden beach of yours?" I ask him looking over at him.

"Somewhere" he says smiling looking at the road.

I raise an eyebrow at him and shook my head annoyed with his answer.
"Your nog going to take me somewhere and kill me are you?" I asked him pwrtly joking and partly not.

Luke just looked at me weird, "I am not going to hurt you, I already told you that" he said to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah thats what they all say" I whisper to myself so he wouldn't hear it.
"Did you say something?" He glanced at me and I looked at him and shook my head. "Keep your eyes on the road boy I still want to live" I said to him and he just laughed and shook his head.

He has a nice laugh I thought to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took about an hour to get to the beach. It's was beautiful though definitely worth the time to get here.

The trees hid the beach from the outside you would think it would just forest and forest for miles but it wasn't it was only a few yards away. The beach it's self was clean and the water was so blue the sand looked like a lite tan-ish color. It was small but big enough for at least 10 people to hang out there and it looked almost untouched.

We got out of the car and I looked over at Luke and he was smiling. I guess he really likes this place.

"So why'd you bring me here Hemmings?" I asked him and he chuckled and shook his head.

"What can I not be nice?" He asked me, "I mean it's the least I could do after I cut your wave" he reminded me and punched his arm lightly.

"True, but I feel like there's more" I told him and shook his head.

"Just surfing." he said smiling, "Now let's go" he said as he got his bored off the top of the car and he ran into the water woohooing as he reached the water and I laughed and grabbed my own board and went to join him in the water.

I was smiling when I reached him, "The water is great here" I told and moved my hand in the water.

Luke smiled and nodded, "Yeah there is a lot of places like this in Australia you just have to look for them and get away from the modern world. And embrace nature" he told me

"Sounds like you have experience in that" I said to him

"Why do you say that?" He said smirking

I shrugged "I don't know, you just have that look on your face like you love it"

He nodded softly and looked away from me "yeah it's one of the few things I do love" he finished with looking back at me. "But enough about me. Lets surf"
~~~~~~~~~~~
After we finished surfing we went back to his car and started to drive back home.

"I had fun Luke thanks" I said to him once we go back and were getting out the car.

"Anytime, we should do this again sometime"

"Definitely" I said to him smiling as I took my broad from the top of his car.

We started to walk back to my house in silence but it wasn't awkward it was nice actually.

"Hey Mia will you let me show you?" He asked me when we were walking up to the front door.

"What?" I asked him not quite sure what he was talking about.

"Let me show you" he said again "Let me show you Australia" he finished. "There are so many places I bet you'll love."

I gave him an unsure look "I don't know... I'll think about it" I said to him and opened the door but looked back at him "Thanks for today" I said and shut the door with a soft click.