¡NEW FRIEND?¡

Eijirou Kirishima,number 1 student have bully one of his classmate or he didn't."He started it!!","No he-","Enough Kirishima."This is Kirishima's father,Arata."Im so sorry sir but as a punishment for bullying one of the student he is expelled."Kirishima eyes shocked looking at his teacher eyes."I understand.Thank you,were leaving now."Arata said straight away making Kirishima walk out the teacher staffroom.As Kirishima went out he glanced his eye to the student.'Ugh!!',"Kirishima,go pack your bag and all your book were going home."Kirishima just nod to what his father tell him to do.

Time Skip...

*IN THE CAR*

"Eijirou Kirishima,why didn't you tell me about that kid been bullying you for a year?"Arata ask his son as they came in the car."I didn't want to make you worry... Plus i didnt want to change school!"Kirishima answer his father.His father sighed then said,"You should have just told me... Now look what happen."Kirishima looked down."Look,i will transfered you to my best friend's son school.Is that okay?"Kirishima took a deep breathe than says,"Whatever i don't care.I just don't want the same thing to happen."Arata smiled then said,"It won't,i promised.But if anything happen just told me.Okay?"Kirishima smile to his father."Okay."Arata smiled back then started to drive away.

Kirishima's POV

This is my life.I can say that I'm pretty smart and also always got bullied... But no matter how much problem I'm gonna solve,as long as i can achieved my wish to get into UA! It was also my parents wish but... mom couldn't see that i already passed my 10th grade.But I'm glad that dad can see it! He is the only one that i have now.And this is where my new life and a new school start....

*NEXT DAY(SUNDAY)*

"Let's go Kirishima!","Coming dad!"Kirishima said as he took his phone than run downstairs."Why didnt you just use the lift?"Arata asked."Nah... I prefer to use the stairs more!"His father smiled than get into the car with him and started to drive."When we arrived greet your new friend okay? No need to be shy."Kirishima look at his father."No!"Kirishima's father giggled hearing his son respond."Just greet him then you can do whatever you want okay?"Kirishima sighed then nod.

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED*

"Don't be rude!! Don't shout at his child."This is Mitsuki Bakugou a friend to Arata and a wife to Masaru Bakugou."Whatever i don't care..."And this is their only son,Katsuki Bakugou.His quirk is explosion.As Arata came out from the car,they walk towards the door where Masaru,Mitsuki and Bakugou was standing ready to greet them."Well hello Arata! How are you?"Masaru asked Arata."Hahaha im good! How about you and your family?"He then ask."They're good! By the way,where is your son? I remeber that you told me that you are gonna be here with your son."Arata smiled then sighed a little."I guess he was too embarrassed to come out.Well i will call him first."Arata said as he was walking towards his car."Was his child a girl or a boy?"Mitsuki ask Masaru."A boy."Masaru said."I don't want to!","Come on... Don't be like that.","Fine but i will never follow you to your friend house ever again.","Okay,okay."When Kirishima step out the car they all can see that he was so much beautiful like a girl.And so do Bakugou who also thinks that."Hey,he looks more like a girl."Bakugou said pulling his father shirt."Yeah,i never know how his son look like too."Masaru said."I'm so sorry for my son behavior.He was just shy."Arata apologize."Its fine! Don't worry about that.Lets go in."Masaru said inviting them to come in.As Kirishima and Masaru came in Bakugou face was focusing on Kirishima full face.'Woah... I cant lie.He is pretty.'Bakugou thought."Bakugou,come sit here."Masaru said to his son.Bakugou sighed then just do what his father told."So,Kirishima why don't you introduce yourself to them?"Arata said to his son."I... Can't."Arata smiled to what Kirishima said to him."Well,his name is Eijirou Kirishima.He was in grade 5 but then you know what i already told you.He got expelled.And i was wondering if he can go to your son school?"Masaru smiled."Nice to meet you Kirishima.And yeah of course he can! I would love that too maybe he can hangout with Bakugou."Bakugou looked at his father then looked at Kirishima back."Introduce yourself Katsuki."His mother said."My name is uhh... Katsuki Bakugou.And i am in grade 10."Mitsuki smiled."Oh well nice to meet you Katsuki!"Arata said."Why don't you bring Kirishima to your room first?"Mitsuki said to Bakugou."Tch,fine..."He then started to stand up but didnt know how to make Kirishima go with him."How about you follow Katsuki? Maybe you can hang with him?"Arata said to Kirishima hoping he will follow what he said."O-okay..."Kirishima stand up then went towards Bakugou.As they started went into the lift Bakugou ask Kirishima."How old are you?"Kirishima look down then said,"I'm 15..."Bakugou sighed."I'm 15 too but i guess that your younger than me."Bakugou said.As they arrived at the 2nd floor Bakugou and Kirishima came out from the lift then went towards Bakugou room."Here."Bakugou said opening his door room.Kirishima didnt respond,he just came in."What do you wanna do?"Bakugou asked.Kirishima didnt say anything but then just making his shoulder up."Ugh! Lets just play video game if you want."Bakugou said hoping Kirishima will make a little sound but Kirishima didnt,instead he just nodded.

(WITH MASARU,ARATA AND MITSUKI)

"Well,Izuku was coming here too.Why don't we wait for them first?"Mitsuki ask."Okay then!"Masaru said.The doorbell ring.When Mitsuki opened they then saw there was Inko and Izuku was standing infront of the door."Inko! How are you?"Mitsuki ask."Im good!"Inko then said."Well Izuku,how about you go to Katsuki's room? You will also meet new friend."When Izuku looked at Mitsuki he smiled then went upstairs.'Kacchan! Kacchan!'He thought then running to the lift."That was Izuku?"Arata ask."Yeah!"Masaru said smiling.

When Izuku opened Bakugou's door room,he then saw Bakugou and was pinning Kirishima to the floor."K-kacchan?"Bakugou blushed then went back to his position."Next time knock the door first you damn nerd!!"Bakugou shouted at Izuku."Ah im s-soryy K-kacchan!"Izuku apologized.When he looked at Kirishima he then ask."Hello there!"Kirishima turn his face down."H-hi..."Bakugou sighed."He is Kirishima,and he is a boy not a girl."Bakugou trying to introduce Kirishima to Izuku."Ooo i see! Well my name is Izuku Midoriya! Nice to meet you."Izuku said.No respond from Kirishima.

*2 HOURS LATER*

'It's already 2 hour and we were still playing video games?! Well not for Kirishima who got tired then sleep on the other sides trying to nit come closer between me and kacchan... I guess he was really a shy boy...'Bakugou looked at Izuku then said."Let's go downstairs.Old hag already cook something for us to eat.","Okay but what about Kirishima-Kun?"Izuku asked."I will wake him up."Izuku nod then went out towards the lift.Bakugou sighed then went closer to Kirishima."Oi,wake up!"Kirishima opened his eye then surprising blushing really hard because he saw Bakugou was really close to him."Were t-too cl-close..."Kirishima stuttered.Bakugou smirked then went more closer and kiss him."Ah!"Kirishima push Bakugou then wipe his mouth."Y-you pervert!"Kirishima said then walk out towards the lift."Im sorry!"Bakugou apoligized to Kirishima.Kirishima didn't respond but then just when into the lift.Bakugou was glad he can get into the lift with Kirishima."Im sorry."Bakugou apologized.Kirishima didnt say anything but just make the thumbs up.

"Where is the other?"Mitsuki ask Izuku."Probably still on the way here."Izuku said."Alright then..."Mitsuki said smiling.

After They All Eat...

"Here is the uniform."Mitsuki said giving the uniform to Arata."Okay thank you for everything."Arata smiled."No problem with that! I'm sure Bakugou and Izuku will be happy if Kirishima went into the middle school with them."Mitsuki said."Well i guess we need to go now.Go say bye to your new friend."Arata said to Kirishima."Th-thank you for everything! A-and... B-bye Izuku-San and B-bakugou-S-san!"Kirishima stuttered."Awh! Keep practicing! You sound really beautiful!"Inko said."A-arigato!"Kirishima said."Well,let us see you next time again!"Arata said."Bye Kirishima-Kun!!"Izuku said waving his hand to Kirishima.Kirishima didnt respong he just run to the car and came inside."That boy sound so sweet! But sadly he didn't talk much."Inko said."Hahaha yeah.So what do you  guys think about Kirishima?Izuku?Katsuki?"Mitsuki asked."He is fine i guess."Bakugou said."He seems cool!"Izuku said."Good to know that you guys already hang."Inko said."Well we gotta go now.Cuz you know Izuku have to go to school tomorrow."Inko said."Ah its fine! Well bye Izuku!"Mitsuki said.

Time Skip....

"You done packing your book?"Arata asked."Yes."Kirishima said with a smile on his face."Well go to bed cuz tomorrow you start to go to a new school."Arata said smiling."Well okay just give me 10 more minutes to play phone."Kirishima said."Alright but make sure only 10 minutes."Kirishima nod with a smile then ran upstairs to his room.