¡SLEEPOVER²¡

When Bakugou and Kirishima sit down,Kirishima look down then took his phone out."Who's that?"Bakugou asked."M-my friend!"Kirishima said then ignored the phone call."Why did you ignore it if that was your friend?"Bakugou asked."U-uhm... Y-you kn-know i-its no g-good i mean we were about to eat s-so yeah."Kirishima stuttered."Kiri-San! What is your father's job?"Izku suddenly ask."Oh! My father job is a officer.because of that he came like 5 or 6pm."Kirishima said."Woah! No matter you are so rich!"Kirishima smiled then said,"Dont say that! Were rich but we still need to respect others."Tsubara then said,"You lucky that you have a very smooth type father."Izuku nod,"Yeah he's right! And your also sweet! And i am guessing you are beautiful just like your mother right?"Kirishima put his spoon down on the table."Haha y-yeah.Just lets eat so maybe we could do something else later."Kirishima said trying to make them talking about other topic."Oh okay!"They all then started eating except for Kirishima who has done 1 minute earlier than them."How did you know his mother was beautiful?"Tsubara whispered to Izuku asking him."Well i saw it in his room there was full of family picture of him,his dad and his mother.Also at the stairs too."Izuku answered."Oi,eat faster idiot!"Bakugou said while standing up walking to the kitchen."Alright."Izuku and Tsubara said.When Bakugou entered the kitchen he then saw many chocolate bars was in the cabinet while he saw Kirishima was trying to take one of thr chocolate."Oi!"Bakugou shouted as he put the bowl into the sink.As Kirishima heared that he turn around and saw it was Bakugou."O-oh its you... What can i help you?"Kirishima asked while he was standing on the chair."Are you trying to take the chocolate?"Kirishima nod.Bakugou sighed then went towards him."Here."Bakugou said land the chocolate to Kirishima as he took it."Th-thanks!"Kirishima thank him with a big smile on his face.They two then get back to the dining room."Uhm... Well i'm gonna go take a shower if you guys need anything you guys can just ask or tell the maid."Kirishima said."Okay!"Tsubara and Izuku said straightly focusing on him.

When Kirishima was in the bathroom,they all was just sitting on the dining room."I'm sorry for disturbing,Eijirou asked you guys to sit in the living room.So you guys can watch the tv."One of the maid said to them."Ah,alright."Tsubara said.As the maid heared that she smiled then lead them the way."Please go here."The maid said.They all then just nod."Also,Mrs.Arata will come maybe a few minutes later so maybe you guys could talk with him."The maid said."Ahh i see alright then..."Izuku smiled.After the maid left,they all then watch the tv.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

There was car sound at outside,but they didnt want to know who it is so they just sit quietly watching the tv.As the door open,Arata suddenly shouted,"Kirishima! I'm home!"Well they not really surprised why his father shouted like that,because it was one of the manner if you come in house."Dad!!"Hearing Kirishima shouted,they then saw Kirishima was wearing a blue hoodie with a long pants."Did you study?"Arata asked Kirishima.And as usual the answer is yes."Thats my boy!"Arata said patting Kirishima's head."W-well my friends here... Maybe you wanna talk to them?"Kirishima said. "Oh i see! Well I'm gonna take a little shower first.Go talk with your friends,dont study too much."Kirishima nod then walk to the living room."Is that your father?"Izuku asked."Obviously..."Bakugou said rolling his eyes."Y-yeah that's my dad,he gonna take a little shower then gonna have a little talk with you guys."He smiled."H-having a talk with u-us?!"They all look to Kirishima."Well no need to be afraid,he isn't gonna make something to you guys."Kirishima trying to make them not to be afraid."Oh well."Tsubara sighed.As Kirishima saw there was an empty sit next to Bakugou,he then sit where he already want.When Bakugou saw that he then blushed and so do Kirishima.

"In the living room sir.","Alright.Thank you."When they look at Arata who was walking towards them,they then sweatly smiled except for Bakugou."Oh! So you guys are Kirishima's friend?"They all nod."I see... So you are Katsuki,Izuku and you?"Arata stopped as he saw Tsubara."I'm Tsubara."Arata smiled then sit on the sofa."Come sit here,Kirishima."His father said.Kirishima smiled than nodded.He then walked towards where his father sit."So you guys was going to the tuisyen too right?"They all nod."Well why dont you guys just follow me?"Arata asked."Eh is it really fine? Plus we havent take our bath."Izuku said."It's fine.You guys can borrow Kirishima's clothes,right?"Kirishima looked at his father with his red face."Eh?! B-but m-my cabinet was f-full of my hoodie only."Tsubara and Izuku giggled then say,"It's fine no worry about that!"Kirishima smiled then looked at his father."Is it alright dad?..."His dad smiled then said,"Its fine dear.Now how about you guys take your bath in Kirishima's room?"Kirishima blushed really much looking down trying to erase it."Go lead your friends Kirishima."Arata said.Kirishima nod then started walking with them all.

*IN KIRISHIMA'S ROOM*

"Just to remind dont use this one.This one can make your hair become red... I mean it's was only for me."Kirishima said blushing."Ah... Okay!"Tsubara said then went into the bathroom quickly.

Time Skip...

*TUISYEN*

"Study okay? Don't forget,anything happen just call me."Kirishima nod to what his father."Bye dad!"Arata waved his hand and so do Kirishima.After a while,Kirishima then arrived at the pkace that Bakugou said earlier."Why your so late?"Kirishima stand up straight then said,"Ah! Im so sorry! I was lost earlier! There was someone guide me to here earlier!"Kirishima spologized.Bakugou sighed then land him something."Here,i know you loved it."Kirishima took the chocolate then thank him."Whatever lets go."Bakugou said."Where is Izuku and Tsubara?"Kirishima asked while they was heading to their class."They were in the other class."Bakugou said."I see."When they arrived in the class,there was someone waved their hand to Kirishima and Bakugou."Oh hi!! Its you the earlier guy right?"As Kirishima heard that,he then walk behind Bakugou.He afraid if they are gonna do something to him.