3. Izuku

You walk trough the forest back to the sign. '' Guys it's getting dark '' Peter said. '' It's always dark here '' you said. '' No '' Peter said. '' Every day ten minutes it's getting darker and then darkness possesed monsters come out of the shadows and attack everthing that moves ''

Luke lights up his lightsaber. Peter takes a mask out of his pocket and he puts it on. You make a sword apear. The energy goes from your sword to a place in the ground. A big monster made of smoke appears from the ground. The monster dissapears and you see a shadow of a boy.

'' Izuku '' Peter said and he walked to the shadow. You let energy go in your sword and you let it light up. You see that the shadow was a boy with dark green hair and a mask around his neck. '' Peter you know that I like to get named Deku '' the boy said. 

'' Y/n it's a long time since I've last seen you '' Deku said. '' Come we need to go to a save place. You, Luke and Peter follow Deku to his house. You walk inside. You remembered something.

the memory

you are in Deku's house with Deku, Peter and Luke. Deku walks around you asking questions. '' What are your powers?'' he asked. '' I can teleport, make a sword apear and shoot energy beams and energy balls '' you said. Deku wrote something in his little book. '' And what is your weakness?'' Deku asked.

'' I don't know if I have a weakness '' You said. Deku writes something else in his book. Deku walks to the table where you suit lies on.'' And this is your suit?" Deku asked. '' Yes '' you said. '' And where is your mask?'' Deku said. '' I lost it '' You said. 

Deku writes something in his book. '' When did you last see your mask?'' Deku asked. '' I don't know '' you said. '' Do you know how it looks like?'' Deku asked. '' No '' you said. '' Deku writes another thing in his book. 

'' Why do you need this information?'' Luke asked. '' I want to learn about heroes and their quirks '' Deku said. '' The name is powers '' Peter said. '' Yeah, yeah whatever you want to name them '' Deku said. 

In real life

'' Did you remember anything?'' Peter asked. You knodded. '' I'll take my book '' Deku said and he picked up his book from the table. He wrote something in the book. '' How long did you had short term mermory loss?'' Deku asked. '' He just forgot everything when we got thrown back into this realm '' Peter said. 

'' So not short term memory loss?'' Deku said. '' Yes '' Peter said. Deku scratched out what he had written. '' Did you find your mask?'' Deku asked. '' No '' you said. Deku looked sad at you. '' But what do you want to ask me?" Deku asked. 

'' Could you help us to get the other heroes?'' Peter asked. '' Of course '' Deku said.