6. HE DID WHAT?!

With Link

Link stubled to Harry's house. He knocked on the door. Harry opened the door. '' Link, come in '' Harry said. '' Link what happened?'' Peter asked. '' Y/n has gone trough the portal '' Link said. '' I told him not to go but he didn't listen ''.

'' Then he hit me on my shoulder and my shoulder started to bleed '' Link said. '' HE DID WHAT?!'' Raven screamed.  Harry let a first aid kit appear and did some bandage on Link's shoulder. 

'' We need to help Y/n '' Raven said. '' Are you crazy?!'' Luke asked. '' If you go trough that portal you will die '' he said. '' We need to help Y/n '' Deku said. '' I think I speak for everyone here if I say that we want to go to our own universes ''. 

'' And we could always look for the others '' Deku said. '' We can't '' Link said. '' Why?" Deku asked. '' I killed Korra '' Link said. '' YOU DID WHAT?! '' Deku and Raven screamed. '' Davorin took control of me and I didn't know who I was '' Link said. '' And out of confusion I killed Korra ''.

'' Then I heard the door open and Y/n came in ''. '' He said that he wanted to know what was in the castle and I told him about the portal ''. '' Then he told me his plan about finding the ten and I showed him Korra ''. '' Then he wanted to kill Davorin himself and hit me with his sword and went to the portal '' Link said.

'' I'm going to save Y/n '' Raven said. '' I don't know if anyone of you are going to follow me but I'm going ''. Raven opened the door. '' Wait '' Deku said. '' I'll go with you ''. Deku walked to Raven. '' Anyone else?'' Raven asked. The room was silent. '' I hope you will thank us when we rescue Y/n '' Deku said and Deku and Raven walked out of the house. 

With you

You walked out of the portal. You looked at the apocalyptic world. '' Who are you and what are you doing here?'' A woman that was standing in front of you said. The woman was wearing old chinese robes and had a large samurai sword. '' I'm Y/n and I'm going to kill Davorin '' You said.

'' Y/n?'' the woman asked. '' It's me Mulan ''. '' Do you remember me?'' she asked. You looked at Mulan. You remembered something. 

The memory

You were walking arcross a big open field with Raven, Deku and Mulan. '' Why did Peter do that?" you asked. '' I thought that we we're friends ''. '' I'm sorry but what did Peter do?" Deku asked. '' He said I didn't matter for the team and that I should go back to my one universe '' You said. 

'' Peter was just angry '' Mulan said. '' But you're right that was kinda mean '' Mulan  said. You looked at your arm. You knew that Peter could be angry but you've never seen him like this before. 

'' Is there something else?" Raven asked. '' No '' You lied.Everyone looked at you worried. '' Okay there is something '' you said. You rolled up your sleeve. There was a burn on your arm. '' Korra thought that Peter was wrong and she wanted to scare him but Peter had his Peter tingle thingy and he dived '' you said.

In real life

'' Is your burn alright?'' Mulan asked. '' Yes '' you said while looking at your arm. '' Mulan smiled at you. '' It's been a year '' Mulan said. '' where were you?'' Mulan asked. '' I'm sorry but I was thrown back '' you said. 

'' Why didn't you go back?'' you asked. '' You can go here but you can't go back '' Mulan said. '' But I found something that's yours '' Mulan said and she gave you your mask. You put the mask on. '' How does it look?'' you ask.

Mulan takes her sword. '' That's a bit overkil '' you said. You looked behind you. Raven and Deku stood behind you. '' What are you guys doing here?'' Mulan said. '' Put the sword down miss '' Deku said. 

'' We came here to help you '' Raven said. '' But you have your mask '' Deku said. He grabbed his book and he drawed your mask. Raven smiled at you. You remembred what Korra said to you. You smiled back at Raven. 

'' Now let's kill that son of a - '' You said. '' Language '' Mulan said before you could finish your sentence. '' hahaha very funny '' you said. You walked to your old school. You saw Belle. You ran inside the building.

Mulan, Raven and Deku followed you. '' Why the rush?'' Deku asked. '' I saw my ex '' you said.       '' Yeah that could be scary sometimes '' Deku said. '' Yeah, but my ex is someone who wants to kill me '' You said. 

''Oh that explains it '' Deku said. '' Belle '' Raven said. '' You remembered my name '' Belle said who was sneaking up to you. '' Is that your ex?'' Mulan asked. '' Yep '' you said. '' So what is you power?'' Deku asked Belle. '' I don't have any '' Belle said. '' So a hero with someone with nothing?'' Deku said.

'' Yes '' you said. '' Y/n, you changed '' Belle said. '' N/Y!!'' Belle screamed. N/y teleported to you. '' Hello mister '' you said. You make your sword appear. '' Let's do this '' you said.