7. Belle

N/y grabbed his sword and he tried to attack you but you dodged. You knocked the sword out of N/y's hand. You picked the sword up. '' I'll give you two options '' you said. '' Or you go away or you stay and die ''. Belle and N/y walked away.

'' That was easy '' you said. '' Yeah maybe a bit too easy '' Mulan said. '' If I learned something that is that if something is too easy then it is a trap ''. '' But I have a bit of a question '' you said. '' When are the others coming?'' you asked.

'' they aren't coming '' Raven said. '' Why not?'' you asked. '' They don't want to die '' Deku said. '' And you?'' you asked. '' We are there for you '' Deku said. '' I know that Korra would think the same if she was here ''.

Raven and Mulan knodded. '' Thank you so much '' you said. You put your hand in one of the pockets on your superhero suit. You found a picture of Korra, Raven and you. You remembered something.

The memory

You walked with Korra and Raven trough New York City. '' It looked perfect '' You said looking at the destroyed buildings. You looked at the distroyed cinema. You stopped. There was a tear dropping from your face to the ground.

'' Is everything alright?'' Raven asked. '' Yes '' you said while wiping the tear from your face. '' Are you sure?'' Raven asked. '' Yes '' you said. You walked away. Korra and Raven looked at you. '' There is something wrong '' Korra said.

Raven ran up to you. '' Y/n we know something is wrong, please tell us '' Raven said. '' That was the place where I knew that I couldn't trust anybody '' you said. '' Why?'' Raven asked. '' I bought tickets for a movie so I could watch it with Belle '' You said.

'' Then we broke up and I wanted to see it with my best friend. But he stole the tickets and I ran to the cinema. But then I saw Belle kissing with my best friend '' You said while tears where dropping on the ground. Raven wiped a tear from your face.

'' It's going to be okay '' Raven said. She smiled at you. Korra ran to you. '' Let's go somewhere else '' Korra said. You, Raven and Korra walked to the park. It was not as much destroyed as the rest of the city. Only a few fallen trees.

'' It's beautiful here '' Korra said. '' It used to be '' you said. You looked at the playground. Korra took her phone and made a selfie. '' Y/n is there something so I could print this picture?" Korra asked. You gave her a polaroid that was lying on the ground.

Korra made another selfie and she took the photo out of the poloroid. '' Now you need to shake it '' you said. Korra shook the photo. She saw the selfie appear. She gave you the photo. '' Here something to remember me '' Korra said.

You put the photo in your pocket. '' Thank you '' you said.

In real life

'' What is that?" Deku asked. '' A photo that was made by Korra '' you said. '' About Korra, where is she?'' Mulan asked. '' Korra was a big friend of ours '' Mulan said. '' She was killed by Link '' Deku said.

'' Did Link do that?!'' You asked. '' Yes but Davorin was in control of him '' Raven said. '' I'm going to Davorin '' you said. You wanted to walk away but Raven grabbed you arm. '' Please stay for a little more time '' Raven said.

'' We can make a plan and it will be so much easier '' She said. '' We already don't stand a chance '' you said. '' Korra is gone and we don't even have nine of the ten '' you said. '' But we have hope '' Mulan said.

'' You're right '' you said. '' Let's do this, for Korra '' you said. '' For Korra '' Raven, Deku and Mulan said.

You walked to the chemestry classroom. '' This was where the test tube with the smoke from Davorin dissapeared '' you said. '' Looking for this?'' someone that was standing behind you asked.

It was a woman in a red with yellow robotsuit. '' Samus '' Deku said. '' Long time no see '' Samus said. She walked up to you. '' Why did it take so long?'' Samus asked. '' Just problems with memories '' Raven said. '' Who got the memory loss?'' Samus asked. '' Y/n '' Mulan said.

'' Hello I'm Samus '' Samus said to you. You remembered something.

The memory

You walked with Samus to your old house. '' Is there any chance there are aliens in here?'' Samus asked. '' I don't know '' you said. Samus broke the door. '' I had the keys '' you said. '' Oh I'm sorry '' Samus said.

You walked into your house. You walked to your room. Samus followed you. '' What is this room?'' Samus asked. '' My old room '' you said.

Samus looked at you. " Are you okay?" Samus asked. " Yes I'm alright " you said sad. You walked to the living room. Samus followed you.

Samus looked at the ground. " is it normal that there is blood on the ground?" Samus asked. " My mom was murdered here " you said.

Samus stood up. Someone knocked on the door. You walked to the door. You opened the door. Peter was there. " I'm sorry for coming so late " Peter said. " It's okay " you said.

" I'll promise the next time you need help I'll be there as quickly as possible " Peter said. " Thank you Peter, but how did you know that we where here?" You asked.

" Raven told me " Peter said. " There are here no aliens " Samus said. " That's good " you said.     " Let's go back then or do you need something?" Peter asked. " Yes " you said. " I need to take it myself " you said.

You walked to your parents room. You took your mom's necklace and you put it in your pocket. You walked back to Samus and Peter.

" Got it?" Peter asked. " Yes " you said. You walked to the rest.

In real life.

" Is everything okay?" Samus asked. " Yes " you said. You felt in your pockets. You took the necklace.