4. raven

You, Peter, Luke and Deku walked out of Deku's house. It gets lighter. '' Just on time '' Deku said.  '' Where is the next?'' you ask. '' The next is raven '' Deku said. '' Son of trigon and a member of the teen titans '' Deku said. 

'' How many other heroes are there?" you asked. '' Thousands '' Peter said. '' But in the ten there are only ten '' Peter said. '' And is there something special I should know  about why we are on this little quest to find all of them?'' you asked.

'' Yes if all of the ten are together they have a chance to defeat Davorin '' Luke said. '' But that is only a small chance '' Deku said. '' And where is Davorin?'' you ask. '' In your universe '' Peter said. '' I made a photo of us there '' He said and he showed you the picture. You remembered something.

the memory

You walk around your old school hiding for Davorin. You are with Deku and Peter. '' Where are the others?'' you asked. '' They are trying to distract Davorin '' Deku said. You walked to the chemistry classroom. 

'' Deku do you have the smoke from Davorin?'' you asked. '' Deku gave you a jar with smoke in it. '' Thank you '' you said. You took one of the test-tubes and you put the smoke in it and you close the tube.

'' What if this is going to fail?'' you asked. '' I don't know '' Peter said. ''What is the worst thing that could happen?''. Peter takes a photo of you, Deku and himself. '' What do you think?" Peter asked while showing you the photo. 

" It looks good " Deku said. You looked outside the window. You looked at the apocalyptic world. You saw one of Davorin's tentacles. " DOWN!" You screamed. You, Deku and Peter got down on the ground.

You saw one of the tentacles looking inside. The tentacle went away. You, Deku and Peter stood up. " He's gone " you said. You heard glass break.

You looked at the test-tube. It was gone.

In real life

" That was fun " Deku said. " Except for the getting captured part ". You saw a big statue. " What is this?" You asked. " That is N/y your clone " Peter said.

" Hey y/n " someone behind you said. " Who the hell said that?" Peter asked. You looked at the person. It was raven. " Do you remember this statue?" Raven asked.

You looked at the statue. You remembered something.

Thr memory

You where sitting together with Raven on a bench next to the statue. " Isn't it fun that two people with other powers could be such good friends " you said.

" Yeah " Raven said. " Maybe a weird question but do you have a girlfriend?" Raven asked. " I had one " you said. " But I forgot her birthday and than it was over ".

" What was her name?" Raven asked. " Belle " you said. " And you?" You asked. " Sort of " Raven said. " It was never official ". " Do you know about this statue?" You asked." Yes " Raven said. " It was made to honour a dark clone from the last hero of the ten " Raven said.

'' N/y '' You said to yourself. '' Who? '' Raven asked. '' N/y he is my clone '' you said.'' That means that you are the last hero of the ten'' Raven said. '' I think so '' you said. '' We need to tell the others '' Raven said. Raven grabbed your hand and ran with you to the others.

In real time

'' Could I speak with Y/n for a second?'' Raven asked. Everyone except you and Raven walked away. '' Are you okay?'' Raven asked. '' Yes '' you said. '' But I can't remember most things '' You said. '' But you still have your suit on '' Raven said. 

'' Yes '' you said. You looked at the superhero suit that you are wearing. It was dirty and one part on your shoulder was damaged. '' Still didn't found your mask?'' Raven asked. '' No '' you said. '' But why did you visit with a part of the gang?'' Raven asked.

'' We want to find all the hero's from the ten so we could defeat Davorin '' You said.  '' So, you want me to help?'' Raven asked. '' Yes '' you said. '' Let's go to the others '' Raven said.