Chapter 2

Twilight frantically searched the library for what was happening in Ponyville, she looked half insane.

Twilight: No no no! There's gotta be something for endless nightmares in Ponyville! There has to be some kind of explanation for all of this!

A book suddenly hit Twilight on the nose.

Pinkie: Page 56!

Twilight: Pinkie!

Applejack: How'd you do that?

Pinkie: Just came to me!

Twilight searched the book for answers, but there wasn't really anything useful.

Spike: Find anything, Twilight?

Twilight: Nothing useful other than Nightmare Moon tales.

Pinkie: *giggles nervously* Guess I'm not really on my game today...whoopsie.

Twilight: NOPONY IS ON THEIR GAME DUE TO THE LACK OF SLEEP!!!!!!

A half asleep Rainbow Dash suddenly flew into the room and crashed into one of the bookshelves.

Twilight: Rainbow Dash?!

Poor Rainbow Dash looked up dizzily, her friends starred down at her.

Applejack: You alright, sugarcube?!

Rainbow: I'm good Tails and Sonic...I'm just gonna...play another round of Mariokart...and fix that hole left in the clouds...anypony seen my gym gear...? I'm late for class...

Obviously, nopony knew the nonsense she was saying, it sounded like part gibberish.

Rarity: What were you saying, Twilight?

Twilight: Well, there's really nothing about Ponyville being plagued with nightmares. The last time this happened was with the Tantabus.

Fluttershy: But the Tantabus was created by Princess Luna, why would it be back to get us?

Twilight: That's just it, I don't think it's the Tantabus, it's much more serious than that.

Rainbow: In your face, King Bowser...!

Rainbow Dash continued talking nonsense in the background.

Twilight: If the Tantabus really was back, I'm sure Luna would've told us, and I'm sure we would've seen it. This could be something much worse, but what?

Rainbow: Come and get me, Dr. Egghead...! Not even Metal Sonic can stop me...!

Rarity: Darling, what are you saying?!

Rainbow: Leave Zelda alone, Ganon...! I've got all 4 champions wielded with me...! Taste my fury...!

Pinkie: She seems fine to me!

Twilight sighed heavily, there was a little too much chaos going on, but the good news is that they at least knew they weren't having a repeat of last time. The only thing is...how to stop the nightmare plague from spreading...and how to stop Dashie from talking like crazy...

Rainbow: Get to work, Spongebob or you're fired...!