chap.3

Jasmine p.o.v

"Ok can yall two shut the hell up damn" jozetta and august were still arguing about who loved me more.

"No we cant because she needs to know who loves you more"

"Cough cough and that would be me" jozetta says staring straight at august. He turned around and gave her that yea right look.

"Ok so if yall still gone argue about this get out of my car with it" i said they both looked at me like i was crazy.

"So you just gone put us out on the side of the road??" They looked at me like i was crazy asf.

"Well if you two would have never been arguing u would have realized that we were in front of the school" they looked at me and started laughing. "Omg i feel so dumb right now" jozetta said as she got out the car.

"Oh and fyi i love myself more than both of you can love me" i said with a smirk and walked away.

*in school*

August p.o.v

I was sitting in the back of the class waiting for my bestfriend when the school hoe ashley walked in and took her seat.

"Hey august" she said with a kool-aid smile.

"Sup ashley"

"So i was wondering if you wanted to come over later and maybe hang out"

"Yea thats coo what time?"

"Around say 3?"

"Yea thats straight" she smiled and got up and walked away. Just then my eyes caught jasmine as she walked back out of the classroom. "What was her problem?" i questioned myself.

After class i spotted jasmine. I called her name then she loked at me and then went back to her conversation. I walked over there and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Could i speak to you please? She rolled her eyes then finally walked with me to her car.

"What do you need?" She said in a sarcastic tone. I didnt have time to deal with her smart mouth.

"Nvm ill just ask ashley to prom" i said she looked at me and mumbled something. "What u say i couldn't hear u?"

"I said you were going to do that anyways so dont try to play that card august" Truth is i was going to ask ashley. I been feeling her lately on a different level.

"You right i was going to ask her" i said stating the truth. "Bye august" she said and walked away.
Whats wrong with her lately?

Jasmine p.o.v

He really was going to ask her. Smh i wonder if she is going to tell him what she did. Thats none of my business tho. ☕

"You alright Jasmine? " my sister jozetta asked me. "Yeah im good" i replied. I think im falling for august

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassuh people sorry i been m.i.a but i had funerals to attend/homework/etc. But ima update more

More votes

More reads

More comments

~jasmine👑