chap.5

Jasmine p.o.v

I haven't talked to August since that whole "relationship wrecker" situation. I actually heard he got the Lil "thot" PREGNANT. Imma let them think that the baby is his but trust me.....it's not his. A couple months ago August told me he ALWAYS double wrap cuz he ain't want no Lil bad ass kids.

But as for me I met me a nice Lil thang. Pretty ass brownskin..hazel eyes....LORD HAVE MERCY. But I'm not gone take of that far because between me and you, I still like August. Speaking of asshole here he comes now.

"Hey bestfriend" he yelled as he walked my way.

August p.o.v

I tried to catch jasmine but she been dodging a nigga its official...she hated me. The other day my (ex) girl told me she was PREGNANT. See I know she lying because I always double wrap Jr. So when I told her she looked like man caught in a shoot out. Then she turned around and told me she had a std. Can you say IM HAPPY I ALWAYS WRAP.

But I feel bad because I left my bestfriend since diapers and bottles. So imma slide throught to her house later.

After school

I walked up to her door and knocked. From the time I got out the car and the time she opended the door I realized I liked...no LOVED her.

Jasmine p.o.v

MAN WHO TF INTERUPTIN MY OG SLEEP LIKE WTF??? KNOCKIN ON MY DOOR WHEN IM HAVE A NICE DREAM ABOUT MONEY....wait that might be reality BUT STILL!?

When I opened the door it was august I tried to close it but I was a Lil bit too late. He walked in..closed the door and kissed me out of NOWHERE. I'm not gone lie I enjoyed it but I didn't kiss back. When he realized I wasn't kissing back he just kept on pecking my lips over and over until I gave in.

He stepped back and told me something I would never forget....he said.......I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Mannnnnnn I been waitin on them words since the second grade. Long story short....he made my body feel good. Ion need to get into the details tho.

Well.....Wat y'all think??

Im not gone tell yall i call it og sleep fr😭😭😭

~Jasmine👑