chap.1

Jasmine p.o.v

"Move james!!" Me and james were in the middle of playing call of duty when he decided to stand in front of me.

"Whats wrong?" He teased me.

"Stop playin so much dang with yo irritating self... i quit" i said and ran up stairs.

"Aww come on my little baby dont be mad" he cut the game off and i could hear his footsteps.

I quickly tried to push the door back but miserably failed due to my size. He bust through the door and picked me up then slammed me on the bed. He looked deeply into my eyes and kissed me.

As soon as i was about to deepen the kiss i noticed a hickey on his neck. This one looked fresh and i haven't seen him in a whole week.

"Who is she james?"i asked

"What are you talking about?" He looked surprised by the question.

"Who is she james and im not going to ask again!" I started getting frustrated with him.

"Asia" was all he could say. I was taken back by his answer. Just at that very moment august called me.

phone call

A: hello....jasmine?
J: yes
A: i just found out some news and i think u should sit down
J: i think i already found out
A: he told u?
J: yea
A: come ova
J: ight
*line goes dead*

" james get ur stuff and get out...we're over" i said bluntly and left out.

August p.o.v

About 10 minnutes later someone was knocking on my door. I opened it to see jasmine with tears pouring out her eyes. I couldn't help but to just pull her into a hug, to know that her boyfriend and my girlfriend was cheating together brought tears to my eyes. Next thing I️ knew our lips were together and we were in my bed.

"Wait august, im sorry I should go" she said.

I grabbed her face and kissed her with lust and passion. She finally gave in and kissed back