Chap. 6

Jasmine p.o.v

So after the whole "august does a drive by" thing, he told me about his feelings

*flashback*

August p.o.v

"So jasmine......"

"What august?"

"Dang i just gave you some bomb ass "d" and thats the attitude i get?"

"Im sorry what i ment was yess auggie pooh"

(August straight face) "dont ever call me that again...but i got sumthin to tell you"

"Welllllll....im all ears"

"Ok so, it turns out that asia really did have and std, but the baby not mine. You know i always wrap twice, but now that im done with her i have noticed that i have strong feelings for you......since the second grade. All the other girls i have been with were just phases until i relized i wanted you.

*flashback over*

I didnt know what to think because i know how he did those other girls. I needed time to think, butttt, its been a week and i know what i want........August. Today, i decided to put on his favorite outfit, i had on my black and white bandanna pants, with my shirt that said straight outa n.o, and my black history month kds. Words cant describe how happy i was to see him today that was until......he walked in with another girls tongue down his throat. My heart just dropped......

August p.o.v

Ive been waiting on jasmine for a whole week, and keeping my man in his pants is hard. I just gave up and called one of my old friends.

Phone call

"Wassup baby"

"Hey august whats been up!"

"Nun much tay wbu?"

"Nun chillin....why you call?"

"You down to swing by?"

"Yea be there in 5"

Phone call ends

Tay arrives

I opened the door and gave tay a big hug. She walked in, sat her bag down , and took her js off. I aint say nun cuz jas do the same thing...im used to it.

"Where the food at august?"

"I aint make none, you gone cook?

"Yea i guess cuz im hungry and yo lazy self aint cook"

1 hour later

She walkes in woth a plate that had steak, a baked potatoe, and some streem beans on it(A/N....I dont know if i spelled streem beans right) I startes to eat and it was good, but not as good as jasmine's cooking.when we were done, we laughed, talked, and watched tv. We got so caught up with each other we started kissin and touchin and feeling.......we had sex. Dont get mad at me. A nigga been waiting on jasmine but time was ticking.

~~~~~~~~

So tay wound up sleeping over and asked if she could ride to school with me. I took a shower and put on my white trues with my blue and white nike shirt with my blue and white retros.

"You ready?" I yelled up the stairs.

"Yea lets go"

Tay p.o.v

Wassup!!! My name tay but yall already knew that. I met august about a year ago when i first started n.o. high school. We were talking and hanging out like a real couple,then, he made it official. It was always A+T 4L. About a month later he cheated on me with this girl named asia. When he called me, i was happy to see my first Love. Well august is calling his queen so.....gotta go. Bye!

~~~~~~~~~

August p.o.v

When i was about to walk into class tay stopped me and was like "thanks for everything." I was like u wlcome and all and started walking into class when she stopped me and we had a whole make out session right there. Now lets be serios for a minute. Im AUGUST ALSINA!!!!! Yall really thought i was going to stop that?! When we were done, we went to our seats. I seen a spot next to my sexy bestfriend and went to join her.

"Bestfriend you look cute today!" I said tryna sound like eastside ivo. I was tryna make her laugh but she just said "thanks ig" real dryly. Dang whats wrong wit my baby?

Jasmine walked out the room only to let a little piece pf paper to fall out her pocket. Now me being august, i had to be nosey and read it. It was a note to...........

Ahhhhh cliffy.....

Who the letter to?

What it say?

Note: I need more reads,comments,and votes. I got the next chapter almost ready to publish but with out reads comments and votes...i dont want to publish it. ALSO....i NEED a writing partner i can trust to help finish my books and maybe post one of THEIR own.....inbox me

~jayy