(23)

(Jin's Birthday) [timeskip 8.30pm]
Y/n Pov

I decided to wear my dark blue coat with a black shirt and black formals. After I reached the party I met Suga Hyung, J-hope Hyung and Jungkook. I had to admit they were very successful in their careers, they were the well-known band BTS which rocked the Kpop industry with their amazing songs. 

After talking to them I met Taehyung and Tzuyu, this time Seo Joon was alone as his girlfriend was abroad. While I was talking to them Jin Hyung joined us, I wished jin Hyung a very Happy Birthday. We all kept talking as the party was going on. 

After some time I saw Jimin talking to girls, I didn't disturb him so I just stayed away from him. I met many Kpop Idols and Celebrities, while I was walking a familiar figure caught my eyes at first I thought it was a stranger then our eyes met, And she was no more a stranger to me. 

Rosé Pov

I met a lot of people because I was with jimin, it had really become annoying for me. Every single time Jimin introduced me as his girlfriend my blood boiled, I wished I could slap him as hard as I could but that cant happened. From the time we entered the party jimin had been taking shots of heavy alcohol which added cherry on top to my annoyance level. 

"Babe...I'll meet you after some time" he kissed my cheek in his drunk tone and left me in the crowd. I decided to seat by the bar all alone because I didn't know many people here. After waiting for some time, I heard a similar laugh...that laugh was music to my ears. I knew who it was but when I started to find the person he wasn't there. After a few times, I felt someone starting me. I looked in the direction and once again my eyes were lost in his eyes.