(29)

Rosé Pov

I went downstairs and found y/n eating his breakfast, when he noticed my presence he greeted me "Mornin'Chae" he smiled, I went by the dining table and joined him for the breakfast. While we were eating he asked "Uhm...Chae, can you give me your member's number?" At first, I was confused but then I decided to hand him jisoo unnies phone number. 

After the breakfast, y/n again gave me the same medicine and asked me to rest, he told me he has a meeting with someone so he had to leave. 

Y/n Pov

I directly went to the YGE office because I wanted to talk with Mr. Yang. "What's the wrong y/n," Mr.yang asked "Uhm...sir it's about rosé," I said, he was shocked for some time but then he said "She was with jimin from Big Hit," he said "Yea...so last night it was Kim Seok Jin's birthday and I was invited. I met Rosé there and she was with jimin. It was weird because he dragged her somewhere and he seemed drunk, eventually, he tried to rape rosé. But she called me so I could help her." even Mr. Yang himself was worried for Rosé after knowing what happened last night, "Is she okay now?" he asked. I nodded "I want to ask you for a favor," I said and he looked at me with a serious look. "What is it?" he said. 

"I'm leaving for NewYork this evening, and I want to tell you that I'm taking rosé with me" he looked at me with confusing expressions so I decided to explain why I was doing that, "Mr. Yang, this was the 2nd time with rosé and I'm worried if she would get sick of it. She needs some time, and rest so I wanted to take her away from here so she could find some time for herself and forget whatever happened" I didn't accept him to agree but gladly even he said yes. Before leaving the office Mr. Yang approached me and said "Take care of her y/n...she's like my daughter" and then we bid our goodbyes. 

I went to the parking of the YGE building and took out my phone, and dialed a number.