(40)

Y/n Pov 

My hands slowly went to her body unbuttoning the first button, her eyes were closed as she let me do whatever I willed. Her hands pulled and ruffled my hair as I unbutton the third button. Soft moans pass through her mouth as my hand touches her skin. When I'm done unbuttoning the whole shirt, my mind is completely being possessed by her body making my lips desperate to kiss her body. 

My every kiss leaves a dark purple mark on her pure skin, as I move upwards finally my lips meet hers and move in sync as they both were busy dancing. Soon the soft kiss turns into a hot make-out session. 

"We need to stop being so obsessed with each other" chae slowly utters "Can't help I'm so in love with you," you say getting up and wearing your shirt and Chae wears her clothes. "We need to talk to Mr. Yang" You suggest and she nodded "He will be happy," she said as she steps outside the room. 

Time Skip: A few Days Later 

BREAKING NEWS

Rosé from BLACKPINK is Dating Kim Y/n owner of OSUI JUIN. 
both of them posted their couple pictures on their Instagram account with flirty captions also Kim Taehyung who is known as Y/n's best friend commented on his post. YGE has confirmed about Y/n and Rosé are in a relationship and also raised other members dating ban, YG states "until rosé is following her schedules properly we won't interfere in her relationship with Kim y/n. And we fairly let both of them date each other"

 And we fairly let both of them date each other"

(rosé's post) 

(y/n's post)