Chapter Seven

I heard a series of knocks on the door. My heart immediately pounded like it was gonna rip my chest off. I didn't know why.

I just slowly paced to the door and clutched the knob. I debated whether I was going to open it or not. I've got nothing to lose, I was just gonna face him. Talk to him. That was everything.

I twisted my arm to slowly reveal a grinning Bobby. I gave him a sly smile before pushing myself to his chest for a hug. A friendly hug.

"Hey," he greeted

I pulled away then motioned my hand for him to enter, "Hi. How are you?" I sighed

"I'm fine, how bout you?" He said, placing his bag down.

"I'm great, I'm great." I said, avoiding to meet his eyes. "So, what brings you here?"

"I'm just visiting you." He smiled again

I nodded, biting the inside of my lip. "Okay."

"Okay so?"

"Bobby, why are you here, tell me honestly." I finally blurted out

"I couldn't stop thinking of the argument. I wanted to say sorry." He trailed off. "I really am sorry."

"It's fine, Bobby. You can go now."

"I feel like I'm not welcomed. Is there a problem?"

"No, It's just that, I need to be alone."

We had the plain and blank expressioned conversation before he finally went out. He said he'd be checking in to some other hotel and leave in a couple of days. I don't know why I said those words. Why would I tell him to leave, he didn't do anything wrong.

I felt guilty afterwards, so I took out my phone from the drawer and texted him

To: Bobby
Hey, sorry about that. It's just that I'm not exactly in the mood right now. Maybe we'll have coffee some other time before yu leave?

Not so long, my phone rings.

From: Bobby
It's fine, I understand. Coffee it is. Just text me whenever you're free :)